Prologue

All the kids from miss Peregrines home leave for Canada due to the fact they have to go somewhere and they can't really stay with Jacob's parents forever. After lots of convincing, Jacobs parents agreed that it wasn't a dream, they also understood that "they couldn't tell a bloody living soul" at least that's what Enoch told them, "or I'll kill you bring you back then kill you again!"
Anyways... There is one loop in particular that they go to considering Miss. Peregrine knows the Ymbryne Miss. Barn...(also in the book 'Library of souls' when Bentham it's showing them all the doorways to the different loops, He says "British Colombia, 1929") therefore this new loop is in British Columbia Canada, 1929 By the way I don't think that the wights had ransacked the loops outside of Europe anyway so Canada's is safe... Right?

The loop is in a small snowy town in northern BC. Nov,28,1929. They live In a large log/brick home on the outskirts of town. The entire thing used to be outside, all the rooms were just little cabins cramming in 3-4 people. Now a days everybody's in the large log home but if a kid wants they can get there own little cabin with just a bed, small bookshelf, desk, dresser and small fire place.

A/N + Disclaimer
I read the books and loved Enoch then I saw Miss. Peregrines home and loved loved loved Enoch. Therefor everyone but Enoch is going to be in there book form, age, peculiarities, everything! Also I don't own any of the characters you know from the books, they belong to Ransom Riggs. I also don't own any of the pictures you might see I got them all online. I do own most all of the storyline and all the OC's (original characters). The story is 'mostly' from Faye Carter's (one of my OC's) POV. It will occasionally be from Enoch's POV, and I will make it quite clear if it is. Now I'm done here, so... Stop looking at this and start on with the story! :)