the return of no za

"Make sure you finish packing your suitcases tonight, that way you can spend tomorrow morning tidying up your suite before you have to check out." Mum instructed. 

"That's why the hotel employs maids mama, so that I can be lazy and stay up all night watching Netflix." 

"Alyssar, I swear to God if you don't send me pictures of  your clean hotel room before you leave, you can say goodbye to redecorating the apartment when you return." Mum reprimanded her through the screen. 

Alyssa rolled her eyes, but knew the use of her name in Arabic meant mum was dead serious. "Fine. I'll make sure the place is all good before we leave." 

"I don't believe you." Mum said seriously, before turning towards me. "Sasha, promise you'll make sure she listens to me."

Alyssa huffed and went off on a tangent about how she was always wrongfully doubted. Ignoring her mini hissy fit, I reassured my mother that our room would be just as in order as it was when we came.

"I don't get why we have to clean," Alyssa groaned after we had ended the Skype call with our parents. 

"I don't know, it might have something to do with the mess being ours." I told her sarcastically. 

"But what are maids for?" Lyssa whined. 

"Lyss, have you seen your room? We've been here for twenty four hours and you've already managed to make a bigger mess than American politics at the moment. No one should have to clean it but you." I pointed out.

Lyssa let out a sound of disagreement but stood up off the couch anyway. "Fine, i'll start my room and move onto the bathroom, and since I know your room is already clean, you do the lounge and kitchen area?" 

"Alright," I smiled slyly. "But you're paying for dinner." 

***

"How long did room service say it'd take before our food gets here?" Alyssa called out from the bathroom. 

"They said half an hour like two hours ago." I replied from my spot on the couch. My share of cleaning hadn't taken me long to complete. Being a stress cleaner meant i got all my thoughts out when I was mindlessly scrubbing the benches and vacuuming the carpet. 

I hadn't told Alyssa what happened in the elevator that morning and after thinking about it, I decided I wasn't going to mention it to her at all. She had put my foul mood this morning on me missing breakfast and I hadnt bothered to correct her.

Maybe I had overreacted a little bit. 

Regardless of whether or not I looked like a desperate groupie, Justin must have been accustomed to girls casually offering him sex and assumed I was one of them. 

It was wrong of him to say it the way he did, but i wasn't going to lose sleep over it. 

I was going to forget what had happened this morning, put Justin Bieber's bad mood out of my mind and focus on the Drew situation.

"Sasha! Get the door!" 

Coming out of my thoughts, I realized I hadn't heard the tapping on our door. I paused the episode of gossip girl I had been watching and dragged myself up.

I didn't bother to look through the peephole, instead i swung the door open thinking it was room service and then immediately regretted it. 

"Hi." 

Why did the world suddenly hate me?

"Hi," I replied, hating that my shock made my voice sounded breathless.