Za-Xavier

I have no idea why but my first reaction to the quick glance I got of Justin was to look away and let my long hair fall over my face as a makeshift shield. 

I figured this way if i did something embarrassing like drool or stare at him creepily, no one else would see. 

"Bout time J." Alfredo said when the elevator doors had closed. "You're going to be late for your radio interview." 

Holy shit. Had I really been casually discussing boxing with Justin Bieber's fucking entourage?

 Justin was unbothered by the information. "Who gives a fuck."

"Who crapped in your cereal this morning?" Nick asked. 

"Leave Princess Bieber alone," Xavier teased defensively. "It's not his fault he has gotten laid in nearly two months." 

"It's pathetic that you shove yourself so far up my ass you know when the last time I had sex was." Justin retorted. 

"Not really," From the corner of my eye I saw Xavier shrug his shoulders. "Your bad mood started a month and a half ago, ergo the last time you had sex."

"Wasn't that near the time him and his girlfriend broke up?" Alfredo added questioningly. 

"She wasn't my girlfriend." Justin's reply was terse. "And that was his fucking fault too."

My hair shield prevented me from seeing who Justin was referring to, but judging from Xavier's reaction, it must have been him.

"How is it my fucking fault that you were drunk when I gave you my new number?"

Justin scoffed. "Why did you read it out to me? You should have texted it to me like a normal person." 

"Whatever man," Xavier said. "You seemed thankful when you were boastin' bout the hot chick you were texting when we were at Maejor's party." 

"He showed you pictures?" interrupted Nick. "I didn't see pictures. Wha's she look like?" 

"I was drunk." came Justin's hard reply. 

"You're always drunk, man." Fredo laughed. 

"I can't remember what she looked like, I was drunk too." Xavier admitted, "But I remember that i thought she was mint."

I had stayed quiet throughout their conversation, but I couldn't help but think to myself, is this really what guys talk about when they're alone?

My luck at remaining inconspicuous was short lived when my phone buzzed in my hand and the shrill sound of my message tone captured everyones attention. 

Fumbling under their gazes I unlocked my phone to find a message from my sister.

Aly🐍🐍a: Where you at? You missed breakfast and the tour bus is leaving in 15.

Shooting her a "be there in five" in response, i locked my phone. 

Hesitantly, I looked up to see that three of the boys were in deep conversation about something else, but one still had his eyes on me. 

When Justin had stepped on the elevator I had been hidden by Nick and Alfredo, but when they shifted when my phone had buzzed, it put me in his field of vision.

His eyes held my gaze for the briefest of seconds before he looked away uninterestedly. Well ok. Sorry we can't all be Victoria's secret angels or whatever the fuck it was he was texting up these days. 

"Almost forgot you were here," Fredo smiled apologetically when he noticed I was no longer distracted by my phone.

"It's ok." I responded, It's better that way. I wanted to add.