Za would speak first

SI: say something

Chandler Bing: u say something

SI: why are we texting when we could be speaking

Chandler Bing: bc u're a lil b*tch lol

SI: Za would speak first 😒

Chandler Bing: speak

Si: You speak first

Chandler Bing: I didn't call u to listen to silence

SI: why did you call me then?

Chandler Bing: So u could talk dirty to me. 

"In your dreams" I said, completely forgetting that Drew could hear me.

"F*ck." I swore when I realised. "You were meant to speak first ašshole!"

 He chuckled lowly. "Do all Australians have such filthy mouths?" 

I was never overly fond of American accents. But his voice was deep and I hate to admit it but, it had me feeling some type of way. 

"Back to not talking?" He asked. 

"No," I said making my voice sound thoughtful, "Just thinking how you manage to pick up girls when your conversation skills are shït."

"Ouch Sash. I'm wounded." Although he didn't sound it. He was teasing me, the ašs. "You're not this mean through text." 

"And you're not usually so sensitive." I retorted. 

"I'm surprised, I didn't take you for the swearing type." His voice was genuine and i was intrigued. 

Wrapping my blanket around me and settling further into the couch I asked him, "What's your opinion on me then?"

His hesitation was non-existent. "A good girl." He answered confidently. 

"So," I scoffed, "Swearing doesn't make me a bad person."

"What makes someone a bad person then?"

I picked at the fluff on my jumper. It was the beginning of spring, but the temperature still decreased at night. 

"Murder." I thought about it for a second. "People that litter plastic that contributes to killing sea creatures. My Psych teacher, when she gives us four pages of homework and overconfident asšholes who still haven't sent me my lucky charms."

He laughed and it was light and carefree and made me smile.  "I'm up there with dolphin killers, murderers and teachers now?" 

"Yeah because I psychoanalyzed you too." I stated knowingly. 

"Really? And what do you take me for?" 

"You're a bad boy." 

"Like this kind of bad bad," he said gruffly, and then lowered his voice flirtatiously "or like this kind of bad?"

The doorbell rang before I could answer him. "One sec." 

I flung the blanket off my and headed towards the door, my iphone fisted in my palm. "Who is it?"

"It's Sawyer." Came a hard reply. 

Flicking the lock up, I swung the door open.

Sawyer had worked for my dad for only a few years, and while i wouldn't necessarily call him my bodyguard he did tend to check up on Lyss & I when our parents were out of town. 

"Got you dinner." He handed me a paper bag. "Chinese ok?"

I didn't even question how he knew I hadn't had dinner yet. They were just good like that. I smiled gratefully. "Perfect. Thank you."