22

"Lucas move it to the left a little." "Right there?" I nod, "That's perfect." Lucas sighs in triumph and steps back from the wall and lets the picture frame go. He walks over to stand behind me, wrapping his arms around me. We had finally finished the living room. It looked absolutely perfect. 

    "Now that it's finished, why don't we take a break?" Lucas nudges my head  the side. "No, we still have others rooms to finish." Lucas shakes his head and trails his lips up my neck, "Please? It can be a ten minute break." I shake my head and pull out of Lucas' grasp, "Nope, we have work to do." He lets out a sigh and sticks out his bottom lip, bringing an adorable look to his face. I smile and stand on my tip toes, placing a kiss on his pouty lips. 

  Lucas groans as I walk out of the room. I shake my head and continue to make my way towards the kitchen. I open a box that sits on the counter and begin to pull things out, putting them into piles. I sigh to myself as I look over the counter filled with pots, pans, dishware and many other things.  I grab a few things and squat to put things in the bottom drawer.

 "Lucas!" No response. "Lucas!" Again, no response. I sigh and push myself off the floor. I st the dish rag down and make my way out of the kitchen and back into the living room. Once I reach the living room I spot my lanky giant sprawled out on the floor with the same pout adorning his lips. "Seriously?" Lucas lazily turns his head towards me with raised eyebrows. I shake my head at him, "Alright, fine. We can take a break." He grins and pops up from the floor, walking over to me, placing a kiss to my cheek. "Put your swim suit on." I scrunch my eyebrows, "Babe, it's going to be cold." "It's heated." 

   I pull the bottoms up and let out a tiny sigh while glancing in the mirror. My little baby bump is finally starting to show. That wasn't my problem, I now have new marks to that have added themselves to my body. I grab one of Lucas' t-shirts and pull it over my head. I throw my hair up and turn the bathroom light off. 

 I step off the stairs and slowly make my way towards the backyard. I could see Lucas swimming back and fourth. I lean against the sliding glass door and smile. His back muscles in show as his arms come out of the water. "Are you just going to stand there or stare or are you going to get that cute butt over here?" 

  I let out a chuckle and push myself off the door, walking over to the gorgeous man in the pool. I get to the edge of the pool and stick my feet in. Lucas slowly swims towards me. He stands up in front of me and pushes himself to stand between my legs.He kisses my forehead and rubs his nose with mine. His hands find my waist and gives my t-shirt a little tug. "As much as I love you in my clothes, why don't you take it off and come in?" I shake my head no causing his smile to fade. "Why not?"

  I shrug my shoulders and look everywhere but him. He grabs my chin and pulls my face towards him, "Baby, tell me what's wrong." I shake my head again with a small smile. His eyes flicker from mine down to my shirt.  It's like a lightbulb went off in his head as he puts his fingers  under my shirt pushing the fabric up. I go to stop his hands but one of his catches both of my wrists holding them in place.

   He winks at me before leaning down, pressing multiple kisses onto the marks on my hip.He grabs my wrists with his other hand before repeating his actions on my other hip. Once his stands back up he slowly tugs the shirt up and over my head. He takes my wrists and pulls them over his head to rest on his shoulders. He wraps his hands around my hips before picking me up, pulling me off the side of the pool. 

  "You're pregnant, this was bound to happen." I let out a small sigh, " Now I have even more marks to add to my body and I don't think they're the sexiest thing around." Lucas rolls his eyes before leaning his forehead against mine, " I happen to think they are very sexy."