13

"Lucas, come on." I can feel him smirk against my neck. "What?" He places his hands on my hips and gives them a little squeeze. "We don't have time plus we are in your mothers house." He presses light kisses all over my neck, "Oh come on. Nobody is home but us." I shake my head, "Nope." I wiggle out his grasp and pull back the shower curtain quickly stepping out. "Nice butt." I wave my hand in dismissal causing him to laugh. I wrap a towel around myself and open the bathroom door. I step out and close the door right behind me. 

I walk over to the bed and throw my suitcase on top of it. I throw the top open and start digging through the mess of clothes. I pull out a pair of underwear and a strapless bra. I drop my towel and quickly step into the underwear and hook the bra. I grab my makeup bag and head over to the mirror on the closet. I sit down and cross my legs. I unzip the bag and pull out the few things I would need. 

"You know you don't need any of that, right?" Lucas walks out of the bathroom wit a towel hung low on his hips. I roll my eyes at Lucas, "I may not need it but I feel like I do."  It was his turn to roll his eyes at me. "Anyway, your tux is in the closet. I wanted to try and get some of the wrinkles out of it." He nods his head and walks over to the closet, opening the other door. He grabs the hanger and walks back over to the bed, laying it down before grabbing his bag and pulling some stuff out. He turns and looks at me through the mirror. 

  "Do we have to stay the entire time?" "Lucas, Michael wants you there so I think we should stay for the majority of the time." I place everything back in the makeup bag and stand up.I turn around and walk straight into Lucas' chest. He turns me back around and pulls me against his chest. He leans down and sets his chin on my shoulder with a hugs smile.  "You know, in a couple months our baby is going to get bigger." He rubs his hands over my small stomach. "Great, I'll be huge." He chuckles and nudges my head with his. "It'll so be worth it." I nod, "It most definitely will be." I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and place my lips on his. I pull back and lay my forehead against, "We should probably start getting ready." He sighs but nods anyway.

 "Well this is cute." I pick up the card that held our names on it. "Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings." Lucas kisses my temple . I set the card down and the newly weds make their way to their table after their fist dance. "We'll do that someday." I smile and nod, "Maybe after the baby, so I don't have to get a huge dress and with no interruptions." "Either way you will look gorgeous." He sends me a wink and turns back around to talk to Ashton. 

 "No Maria, I don't think Calum would like your sister." Maria scoffs, "And why not?" "Your sister has 6 kids and is married." Maria rolls her eyes with a laugh, "They'll be divorced before you know it. No one in our family likes the husband." I shake my head, "It doesn't matter Maria, he is the father of you nephews. Plus they love each other and it's pretty obvious." Maria waves me off with her hand, saying she was getting another drink. Lucas grabs my hand making me turn my head. "How about a dance?" He stands up tossing his napkin on the table. I smile and stand up.

  Lucas leads me to the middle of the dance floor and wraps his arms around my waist bringing me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck. "This could be our first dance you know." I let out a chuckle,"At someone elses wedding? Yeah okay." "I'm serious, we never got to have ours and look we are at a wedding." He looks down at me with a smile. I lay my head on his chest and tighten my grip around him.