Moving

Jannet POV:

Ever since I agreed to move to Dallas with William, things have been pretty busy. I've had to change somethings around, in order for me to move to Dallas. It only took me a week to sell my apartment, and sell most of my belongings. Then, I had to make a transfer for hospitals, so that I could still work in Dallas. Everything was going smoothly at the moment, busy but smooth. And I couldn't be more relieved. But, I have to admit, William helped out a lot. When we were flying to Dallas, on his private jet, I kept thinking about what his mansion might be like. I wondered what life would be like there. I had no doubt that it was going to be wonderful and new for me because William is a billionaire after all. 

When we made it to Dallas and got off the plane, we drove to William's mansion.  When I got there and finally had a view of his mansion, my mouth completely dropped. It was huge and the property was well taken care of. I stepped out of the car and looked around me. Everything was more than I had pictured in my mind. In fact, it was better.

"Well, I can see that you like the place," William commented

"I don't think 'like' describes it all," I replied.

William showed me inside, and it only got better from their. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening to me right now. I had my mouth open because everything I was seeing, was beyond amazing. I'm definitely not used to this at all. There was a chandelier right in the middle of the entryway, and two staircases on each side, that led up to the second level. William set down his briefcase and told me to follow him upstairs.

 He opened the door to the bedroom, that I would be using, and my mouth dropped again

 He opened the door to the bedroom, that I would be using, and my mouth dropped again. This was torture. I felt like a spoiled princess right now. And I couldn't shut my mouth because I kept getting surprised. The bedroom had a fireplace and a queen-sized bed, with a canopy. It was beyond something that I was used too.

"I know that it is a little bit small, but it is the closest bedroom to mine," William said

"I know that it is a little bit small, but it is the closest bedroom to mine," William said. "I mean if you want you are welcome to use one of the other bedrooms if you want."

"William, it is fine. Don't worry so much, this is like paradise for me."