Chapter 13: Questions

"How long was I gone?", I asked Derek.

"About 5 days."

"Okay so what's happened in those 5 days?"

"Well we found out who the kanima's master is and Gerard, Allison grandpa, killed the kanima's master and now he is the master. Allison's mom died and now Allison blames me because I accidentally bit her mom when her mom was trying to kill Scott but I saved him. Your dad is sheriff again-"

"When wasn't he sheriff?"

"When you first got taken he was spending so much time on Stiles and trying to find you that he wasn't doing his job and he got fired. Don't be sad because now he has his job back.", he said hoping I wouldn't feel bad.

"What else have I missed?"

"Scott's mom found out about werewolves and know she's dealing with it. Allison is not talking to Scott because of her mom's death. Erica and Boyd have run away and we don't know where they are, we can only guess. Allison tried to kill them. Stiles won a lacrosse game. Stiles is missing too and I can help you find him. Peter is alive, which sucks. I found out what the object, person actually, that can cure Jackson. Jackson is badly injured, which he did to himself, who knows why. That's about it."

"Wow, remind me to never go missing again."

He laughed at my expression which was so many things. Did he just say Stiles was missing?

"Wait Stiles is missing?! I have to go and find him!"

"Wait! Luna wait until you feel better and then-"

"NO! He's my brother and I'm going to find him! I'm not losing him again!"

As I started walking away from the table where Bass stabbed me, I didn't feel my wound. Where my stab marks would be, there was only scars and soreness.

"What happened to the stab wounds?", I asked.

"I healed you. Werewolves can transfer their healing powers to somebody else who needs it."

"Thanks.", was all I managed to say.

"Your welcome."

"Well I'm going to get going now."

With that I walked out of that place, which was an abandoned house, and walked to my dad's house. Luckily, my dad's place wasn't that far.

I knocked on the door. Please answer the door, please. Then my dad answered.

"Well it's about time you visited me."

"Hey dad. Is Stiles here?"

"Yeah he's upstairs. He's with a girl so you might want to come back later."

Stiles? With a girl? Is he talking about my younger brother Stiles?

"Oh okay. I'll come back later then. I have to go do some......stuff."

"Okay. Could you please come back later? I miss you."

"Okay, I promise.", and with that I left to find Derek and help him stop Gerard and find out why Jackson would stab himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the train station where, Derek stays, but no one was there. Weird, it wonder why. Probably to find out what's going on. I decided to text Derek so maybe I could find him.

Me: Derek where are you? I'm at the train station but no ones here.

I waited for a response. It took about 5 minutes for him to respond.

Derek: I'm at the old Hale house with Peter, Scott, and Isaac.

Me: Okay I'm on my way.

Derek: Don't come. You shouldn't be involved in this mess, you should be resting.

I never responded to that text because I didn't feel like fighting. I got in my car and sped to the old Hale house. When I got there it was just Derek and, I'm assuming, his uncle Peter.

"Well whose this beauty?", asked Peter.

"I'm Luna. I'm going to assume your Peter, right?"

"Why young lady, you'd be correct."

"I told you not to come.", Derek said in a harsh tone.

"Well I'm here. Okay, so what are we doing?"

"Well I was about to get on the laptop and find more information about the kanima.", said Peter.

"Okay let's go."

Derek looked like he was about to say something but his phone rang.

"What did you find?"

As he was on the phone me and Peter moved into, what I guess was, the living room and he brought out a laptop.

"You know my nephew has feelings for you. You should he careful, though."

Before I had the chance to ask why Derek came and was still on the phone.

"Scott's saying that Jackson had made a cocoon looking thing out of the venom from his claws."

Peter went typing on the laptop meanwhile I stared confused at Derek. Did he just say cocoon? Like butterflies?

"Okay bye." said Derek hanging up the phone.

Then Peter looked up pictures of kanimas in that state, it was terrifying.

"He's turning into that? That has wings.", said Derek.

"I can see that.", responded Peter.

As we scrolled down there were animations.

"Look somebody made an animation. Maybe it's less terrifying if we-", when Peter clicked on it, the picture growled.

"Nope, not at all.", said Peter.

Then we left to meet up with Scott.