Chapter 12: Indescribable Pain

I woke up scared. I had a nightmare Bass had found me and taken me to some weird chamber to torture me. Then I look around and realized it wasn't a dream, and I was terrified. I was on a table tied down and I was in a room with only one circular window. After taking in my surroundings I decided to see if anybody could help me get out.

"Hello? Is anybody there?", I asked in a raspy voice.

"Hello my lovely. I didn't think you were going to wake up anytime soon. I've missed you." He said it with such a dark smile that reminded me of a serial killer.

"How long have I been gone?"

"Oh you know, a couple of days."

"DAYS?! Please Bass let me go, please. I'm begging you."

"Hmmm let me think..... No! When are you going to get it through your head, your mine!"

At his words my heart sank and I realized I was probably never going to get out of here, unless he let me.

"Bass what do you want?"

"I want you to be with me. I'm going to cause pain for you so that next time you think about leaving, you won't."

Then before I knew it I was screaming at the knife being stabbed into my leg over and over again until I blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wakey wakey. Good morning sunshine. How are we feeling today?"

I was crying out of being so scared. "Please Bass stop... I will go with you if you just stop, please!", I pleaded.

"Tsk tsk. You see since this was your first, and last, time leaving I will take it easy on you. But not too easy, lovely we still have a long way to go."

"Bass please!!!! Stop!!! I won't run away again I promise!"

"You will try. I'm trying to prevent you from even thinking about leaving, seems to be working."

Bang! Bang!

That's all I heard before I saw him, Derek. He looked furious. If I were Bass, I would run.

"Let her go.", growled Derek.

"I'm going to have to say no, you see she's mine and she's not leaving."

His voice made me so sick, I wanted to vomit.

"Derek, help me.", was all I was able to mumble before I saw him turn into a werewolf.

Hair grew out of the side of his face, his canines turned to fangs, his nails turned into claws, and his eyes changed from green to a crimson red. My eyes widened at the sight of my Derek looking like this. I got used to it though.

Before I knew it Derek jumped across to Bass with his claws about to slash his throat, but Bass disappeared before Derek could touch him. What was he? I asked myself. Derek looked as confused as I felt.

I saw Bass appear behind Derek with a wolfsbane laced knife in his hand.

"DEREK LOOK OUT!!!!", I yelled.

Just as Derek turned around Bass stabbed him. I couldn't see Derek's face, but I saw Bass' which was dark and cold, like he had no feelings. I'm not sure he did.

"No, no. NO! WHAT DID YOU DO?!", I screamed at him.

Bass seemed amused at my pain.

"Just making sure you never leave me, lovely."

I hate it when he calls me that! Something snapped in me, like a light switch was turned on and before I knew it I was off the table he had me tied to. He looked terrified.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?", I asked with an evil grin.

Then, with a flick of my wrist, I snapped his neck. I remembered Derek right after.

"Oh my gosh! Derek!"

I ran over to him and he wasn't breathing. He wasn't breathing! Oh my gosh! I pulled the knife out and as soon as I did that his wound starting healing and his chest slowly started to rise. He woke up with a gasp.

"Luna? Luna your okay!", he exclaimed joyfully.

"Where's Bass?", he asked full of rage.

"Derek I- I killed him."

He looked confused.

"How? How did you even get out?"

"I don't know when he stabbed you I was angry and I felt like something in me snapped and before I knew it I was off the table standing in front in him. I just flicked my wrist and his neck snapped. Oh Derek.", I said and then I started sobbing.

"Shh. Shhh. It's okay. Luna it's going to be okay."

I knew deep down that he was wrong, nothing was okay. I had changed in more ways than one.