Phase One: Written Test

A.N. I'm scum. I'm so sorry. Forgive me!! *Grovels*

I'm sorry for not updating! I finally understand the true horrors of writers block. No one needs to forgive me but here's your chapter! I have no idea when I'm gonna finish the next chapter so I'm so sorry.

Also, romance is scrapped, I give up, our boys are just gonna fight for our Naru-Chan's attention like bros.
____________________________

"Come on Sakura-chan, we're gonna be late!"

"Urusai! Shut up Naruto-Baka! You're the one who wanted to stop for ramen beforehand!"

"Demo, but Sakura-chan, ramen is Kami-Sama's food! You can't say no to that!"

Sakura turned to look at Naruto, who was about to jump to the next building's roof, and whacked him on the head.

Hard.

"Baka!! Idiot!!"

Sasuke looked back at them, and sighed. "He'll be fine. Eventually."
_______________________________
Upon arriving at the testing site, Naruto had been prepared for the best way to avoid Team 9, AKA Team Gai, for the sake of his mental health. Oh yeah, and to avoid being late because of Sasuke's ego. It's gotten better but... Uchiha.

With such thoughts in mind, he commenced Operation: Distraction.

"RACE YOU TO THE THIRD FLOOR!"

"NARUTO YOU CHEATER GET BACK HERE!"

And so it began.
_______________________________
"The great Naruto-Sama is here!"

Silence greeted the blonde as he stood at the door of the exam room with a fist raised in the air. The killing intent slowly rose until Sakura attempted to smack Naruto. Attempted.

"Naruto-Baka, don't move!"

Seeing the commotion, Kiba and the rest of Team 8 approached the blonde, the raven and the Fangirl.

"Oi, Naruto, long time no see!"

Kiba waved at him as he walk closer to them.

"Kiba! Hinata-chan! Shino!"

Naruto bounced up to them, smiling wildly. A glance towards Hinata showed that she was near fainting.

Naruto quickly turned around to avoid eye-contact. That usually seemed to calm her down.

"It's been ages! How are you guys?"

As Naruto says this, Team 10 approached, following the mating call of Blond Fangirl.

"Sasuke-kun! I missed you! Did you miss me?"

Sasuke swiftly dodged the tackle, resulting in Ino glimpsing Sakura who was directly behind Sasuke.

"Ino-buta, you pig! How dare you try and touch Sasuke-kun?!"

While this happens, Naruto swiftly moves away to greet the just arrived Shikamaru and Choji. And is swiftly followed by Sasuke.

"Yo Shika, Choji, you guys ready for this?"

As Naruto waves and approaches the duo, Sasuke quickly stands between him and Shikamaru in a completely normal fashion.