Momochi Zabuza

As they were rowing towards the island on a boat, the fog surrounding the area became denser, and the tension became thicker the closer they got to their destination.

As the bridge came into view, the ninja were severely impressed with it.

"Ne, Tazuna-san, I could almost respect you out of your skill as a builder alone!" Naruto exclaimed, completely ruining the previous tense moment. "Now all you got to do is improve everything else about you!"

Sasuke and Sakura snickered at his remark.

"Shut up you brats! I'd like to see you build something like this." Huffed Tazuna.

"Ssshhhh!" The man who was rowing the boat exclaimed. "There's a reason I'm not using the motor on this boat you know. If Gato were to find out, we'd all be murdered so shut your traps!"

At this, all of them, with the exception of Kakashi who was keeping watch around the area, bowed their heads in shame at their childish behaviour during a time like this.

When they reached the shore, Tazuna thanked the man, and they all began making their way to Tazuna's house.
________________________________

'We'll be meeting Zabuza soon.' Naruto informed Kurama, who had just woken up from his nap.

"Oh? And what are you going to do this time?"

'Meaning?'

"Meaning, are you going to beat the shit out of him or make a compromise with him or pretend to be a weakling, you wanted to avoid him dying right?"

'Hmm... I was thinking along the lines of telling him everything to do with what's happening to the Mizukage, previous and current.'

"*Yawn* And if he doesn't listen?"

'He looks so pale. Let's add some blue and black to his skin. He might listen then.' Naruto replied, unintentionally grinning like a madman.

"Kit, sometimes I think you spend too much time with me."

'I thought that was obvious by now. Now hush so I can scare a rabbit half to death.'

"Definitely too much time."
____________________________

As Naruto sent the shuriken flying towards the poor rabbit, the rest of the group were now on guard, preparing for an enemy attack.

"Snow rabbit in spring. What are the chances." Naruto murmured in a deadpan voice, but loud enough for the others to hear.

A sudden whistling sound could then be heard, followed by a yell of "Down!".

Naruto dropped, dragging Tazuna with him, Sasuke doing the same to Sakura.

As a giant sword whizzed past their heads, it imbedded itself into a tree. At the handle stood a man with the bottom half of his face wrapped in bandages.

"Well no wonder the demon brothers couldn't kill the geezer. His bodyguard is Konoha's Copy Ninja, Sharingan no Kakashi. It's an honour to meet the man rumoured to have even copied over a thousand jutsu." The man finished with a flourish, his bandages tilting upwards slightly in amusement.

"The infamous Mist missing-nin Momochi Zabuza has heard of me? Oh. I must be more popular than I thought." Kakashi responded sarcastically, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Maa, any chance you could forget about the bridge builder and leave?"

"Can't. Have to get paid some way, don't I?"

"Hmm, that's a shame you see, because I really didn't want my students to see so much bloodshed. Especially all this in one day." As Kakashi finished talking, he lifted his forehead protecter over his eye, which was red with three tomoe spinning.

'Awesome but unfair.' Naruto thought to himself, unable to not feel upset at the fact the some people are born more special than others. 'Well, at least Kakashi's is an implant.'

"Ninpo: Hidden Mist no Jutsu."

As the mist became denser, it became difficult for them to see through it.

"8 choices." Zabuza's voice could be heard through the fog. "Liver, lungs, spine, clevical vein, neck vein, brain, kidneys, heart. Which one should I go for?" He said in creepy voice.

They fight that went underway was the exact same as last time, including Kakashi being trapped in a giant ball of water, A.K.A. Water Prison no Justu.

As the two were fighting, no one saw Naruto writing something on a scroll, which he later on slipped onto Zabuza when Sasuke threw him, henged as a huge shuriken. The fight ended when two senbon lodged themselves into Zabuza's neck.

The boy who claimed to be a Mist hunter-nin took Zabuza's body with him to 'despose of'.

As soon as he left, Kakashi crumbled into a pile, his exhaustion becoming obvious, and passed out.

"I'll carry him." Naruto grudgingly said when Sasuke and Sakura simply walked away with Tazuna. "You all owe me one, you hear!" He yelled as he trudged after them.