Explaining to Hokage-Jiji (And Revotes at End)

A.N. Gomenasai!!! This is so late and I'm so sorry! My inspiration isn't back yet but I'm gonna try to update whenever I can. *Bows* Forgive me! BTW, you might want to read the A.N. at the end of this chapter.
________________________________
Before entering the borders of the Fire Country, Zabuza and Haku parted ways with Team 7, after Zabuza explained their situation.
________________________________
Before Entering Fire Country

"Sorry about... You know... Trying to kill you and all."

"..." Was the response Zabuza received.

"Anyways, the reason we're not fighting and all is 'cuz we got info about a rebellion in Mizu. You know how me and some others attemped to kill the Mizukage and all? Well, now they've got a rebel force. Like proper army and shit so... Yeah, didn't feel like dying by your hands yet so... We'll be seeing you. Bye."

With that amazing (please note the sarcasm) explanation, Zabuza and Haku left, leaving the majority of Team 7 either confused or annoyed.
________________________________
"I see Konoha's gates Sensei!" Naruto yelled enthusiastically. He began bouncing around the place, irritating Sakura as he stepped on her foot. She attempted to punch him, but Naruto dodged, while making it seem like he was overexcited and suddenly moved forward, avoiding the pink-haired girl's fist.

"Urusai! Shut up, Naruto-baka!" Sakura yelled in frustration.

"Ma, ma, you should all calm down a bit, ne?" Kakashi told them, his nose currently stuffed into his Icha Icha book.

"Hai." Was the unenthusiastic reply from them.
________________________________
"Hatake Kakashi, would you care to repeat that?" The Sandaime replied in slight disbelief, with a a hint of anger.

"Hai. Maa, you see, on our way towards Wave, we ran into a puddle that turned into ninja! Amazing right? And they called themselves the Demon Brothers, but of course my cute little genin were able to defeat those evildoers. And when we found out why they showed up, we felt sorry for Tazuna-san. So we kept traveling until we ran into a mummy wearing cow print pants-"

"Who?"

"Momochi Zabuza, Hokage-sama."

"Ah, thank you Sasuke-kun."

"Anyway, me, being the person that I am, defeated him of course, but apparently he had an accomplice, who was the person we, at the time, thought was a Mist hunter-nin, so we let him take Zabuza's body after I checked his pulse, but he was apparently still alive-"

"Stop Kakashi-kun, please stop. How does a simple escort mission get so complicated?"

"Maa-"

"Don't. Just... You're all dismissed. Kakashi, just hand in the written report and leave."

At this point, Sandaime-sama looked as if he were going to faint.

Naruto, being the type of person he was, thought he was worried and tried to help him, "Jiji, we didn't kill anyone. They're still alive and they said they were heading home!" and failed spectacularly.

"You let a missing-nin... Out. Please."
________________________________

"Well that could've gone better."

"Hn."

"What do you think Shika's doing?"

Sasuke looked at Naruto, wandering whether he's really that stupid or if that was a rhetorically question.

"..."

"..."

~Awkward silence~
________________________________

A.N. So, as mentioned earlier, there's news! We are going to have another voting for Naruto and Sasuke pairings, as it is really starting to become irritating at the amount of times I've had to recount the votes. Please note that you can only vote for 2 pairings. Eg. SasuNaru and KakaNaru, NaruHina and SasuSaku, etc. You can vote for whatever ship you want, as long as it's about Naruto or Sasuke. Others have already been decided and might be edited after voting depending on results. You can mention pairings you want but it doesn't count as votes.

And please remember romance will not be the main genre! There will be barely any romance so you are not allowed to be disappointed whether your ships are here or not! Ok, maybe you can be a little disappointed but it's not my fault!

All voting ends on the 29th of January!