Babysitting

So you guys know how I sometimes tell random stories about me getting hurt, like when I tried to be a ballerina... Yeah well, today I was getting in the car and the door hit my eye and now it's bruised and there's a small cut under my eye. It hurts like crazy to blink.
Just be glad you haven't hit your eye with a car door. It ain't fun.

Well I hope you guys are having a wonderful day/night.
I love and appreciate you all so much, like you have no idea how much I love you guys. Feel free to message me if you EVER need anything, from advice to just a laugh. I'll be here for you.

Okay, now on with the imagine. :)

-----------------------

Y/N POV

"Babe?" Harry asked, looking up at me from his phone.

"Huh?" I replied, scrolling through Instagram.

"Lou wants us to babysit Lux while her and Tom go to a concert. Is it okay with you?"

"Yes." I smiled, getting excited. I love Lux, and I love watching Harry play with her.

***

"Harry!" Lux screamed as Lou sat her down.

"Lux!" He shouted with that goofy grin on his face, bending down to pick her up. I giggled at the scene.

After Lou told us their plans, she and Tom left and it was just the three of us.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked Lux, who was sitting in Harry's lap, playing on his phone.

"Hmm," she thought out loud, making me want to 'aww.'

"I want pizza." She decided, looking at me.

"Good choice." I laughed, kissing her cheek and walking to the kitchen to order the pizza.

"Hey!" Harry shouted playfully as he tackled Lux to the floor. She went into a fit of giggles as Harry tickled her little tummy. I started taking a few pictures and watching them, laughing and 'aww'ing.

The time was flying by quickly, and I still hadn't really got to spend time with Lux. Yeah, I have met her plenty of times. She just likes Harry much better. I guess that upsets me a bit, but it is still adorable how she looks up to Harry so much.

I looked at the clock, seeing it was 8:30PM. Lou said she will usually fall asleep around nine.

"Hey Lux," I got her attention. She was now sitting beside Harry on the couch, looking at the black ink stained on Harry's arms.

"Huh?" She looked up at me with a smile.

"Let's go take a bath." I suggested.

"Hmm," she said.

"Only if Harry gets in the bath too." She said, making me burst into laughter as Harry's eyes widened.

"Lux, baby, Harry is a boy, and you're a girl. Boys and girls can't take a bath together." I finally calmed down and picked Lux up in my arms.

"Oh." She said, pouting.

"Harry can come into the bathroom, though." I suggested.

"Okay." She nodded, looking at Harry.

After getting her undressed and into the warm water, I let her play with a rubber ducky for a few minutes as I washed her hair and body.

"Harry..." She whispered. Oh my gosh she is adorable.

"What?" He whispered back, leaning forward a bit. Harry and I were both sat on the floor.

Lux pointed the duck at Harry's face and squirted water all over him, making me laugh as she started giggling like a madman.

"Lux!" Harry playfully shouted, splashing her with water, making her laugh harder. I was laughing so hard I was about to cry. It's crazy how such a simple thing can bring me so much joy. I guess I just really love these two goofballs.

"Thank you." Lou whispered, taking the sleeping Lux into her arms and walking back outside. I sighed, looking down at the small mess of toys in the floor. Man am I tired.

"What now?" Harry asked as I started picking up toys.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"What do we do now? The house feels kind of empty with no kid around. I'm already bored." He whined, plopping down on the couch.

"Harry, we hardly ever babysit. You've never said anything like that before." I said, sitting beside him. He took my hand into his, entwining our fingers.

"Well maybe," he sighed. "Maybe it would be nice to have our own kid." He looked up into my eyes.

A small grin appeared on my face, my eyes filling with happiness.

"You want to start a family? With me?" I asked cautiously. Harry has never really said anything about having kids before now.

"Yes, I do. I want us to have our own little baby, just me, you, and our baby. I like the sound of that. Our baby." A big smile came across his face.

"If you're ready, I'm ready." I whispered, moving onto his lap.

Starting that night, we kept trying to have a kid...