He comes home from tour

Do yall like it better when I do it in the third person's pov or [Y/N] pov? let me know in the comments.

-----------------------------

~He comes home from tour~

Y/N POV

Harry had gone away on tour seven months ago. Seven, long months without him. Yeah, we FaceTime and call each other, but it isn't the same as actually being with him. I haven't got to kiss him, hold his hand, cuddle with him, play with his hair, or goof around with him. he hasn't called or texted me back for the past two days. I know he is super busy, but I miss him like crazy. I can't even get the strength to look at the tour dates to see when he is coming home. What if it says another month? What if it says another two months? I just don't want to know. He should call me back soon. He is probably just out with the guys or something. Maybe he's sleeping.

I walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of water and drunk it all. I was about to set the glass in the sink, until I heard the back door open and dropped the glass. It shattered on the cold floor. I stepped around the broken glass and started walking to the back door, cautiously. I'm going to die. Someone is going to kill me and steel everything I own. I'm too young to die! Why didn't I grab a bat or something?

I was almost the the laundry room, where the back door is until someone stepped through to doorway. Harry. Harry is home! I ran onto his arms. He grabbed my face in his hands and hungrily kissed my lips. He never said hi or anything, just attacked me in a giant kiss. His tongue found it's way into my mouth and we started making out. I took a few steps backwards and my butt ran into the table. Harry and I pulled away at the same time, both out of breath. He leaned his forehead against mine. His breath hit my lips and nose, as mine did to his.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." I spoke. He chuckled before attacking me in more sloppy kisses.