Lazy Day

Y/N POV

Waking up beside Harry is one of the best feelings in the world. Knowing he is all mine is just mind blowing.

"Harry." I whispered, booping his nose. He stayed still.

"Harry." I whispered again, poking his cheek where his dimple would be. He stirred a bit, still not awake.

"Harry Styles." I whispered a bit louder, tapping his forehead repeatedly.

He grumbled, pushing me off. I frowned, climbing back on top of him.

"Harry," I sung quietly.

"Harry needs to stop being grouchy and wake uppp!" I sung.

A small grin spread across his face, his dimples showing. I poked his dimples, then his hands grabbed mine.

"Why did you wake me?" He mumbled, eyes still closed, the grin gone.

"I.. I don't really know to be honest." I tried not to laugh at myself.

"You should be punished." He opened one eye and grinned again.

I quickly jumped off of him and ran out of the room, stopping in the kitchen.

"What to fix, what to fix?" I mumbled to myself, searching through the cabinets. The only thing in our apartment was bread and cereal.

I poured two bowls of cereal and milk. By the time I had eaten all of my breakfast, Harry came into the kitchen. His grey sweatpants hung low on his waist, his chest bare.

"You missed breakfast." I giggled, putting my bowl in the sink.

His hands held my waist, then slid under the t-shirt I was wearing, which was his. His hands ran up and down my sides, taking in all of my curves. I leaned my head back on his shoulder, looking up at him. His eyes were closed, his head resting on the side of mine.

He took a deep breath through his nose, and soon released it.

"I love you so much." He said quietly, his hands resting on my waist.

"I love you more." I replied, closing my eyes as well, taking in this moment.

"You're wrong." He spoke, squeezing my waist a bit.

"Can it just be you and I, like this, forever?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied, moving my hands to his and entwining our fingers.

Harry started sprinkling kisses all over my cheek and neck, making goosebumps raise all over my skin.

"Mmm, I'm going to go shower." Harry said, removing his lips from my neck.

"I would love it if you would join me." He smirked, leaning his forehead on mine. I was no facing him, my arms around his neck.

"Oh, I bet you would." I giggled, making him smile.

"I'm sure you would enjoy it too. Just imagine, you, me, and-"

"Okay, okay." I stopped him before he could make a cheeky remark.

He connected our lips for a quick second, then drug me to the bathroom with him.

Harry let his pants fall to his ankles and stepped out of them, kicking them to the hamper. I must say, he looks hot.

"Your turn." He tugged at the bottom of his t-shirt that I was wearing.

I pulled the t-shirt off, leaving me in just panties.

He smirked, removing his boxers and motioning for me to remove my underwear, which I did. He turned around, turning on the water and stepping into the shower. I followed him, covering my chest and lower region with my arms.

"I don't think so." Harry removed my arms from my body and pulled me closer to him, putting my arms around his neck.

He placed his hands on my waist and we slowly swayed back and forth. The hot water ran down our bodies, relaxing us both.

Harry's hands ran up and down my body, once again taking in each and every curve.

I grabbed the shampoo bottle and started washing Harry's hair slowly. He closed his eyes, enjoying my fingers massaging his scalp.

While he was rinsing his hair, I washed mine. He took a loofa and gently scrubbed all over my body and his, making me very frustrated. I wanted him so bad, but I also want to just relax today..

After we finished showering, we both got dressed in sweat pants, him in a white t-shirt, and I in one of his shirts again. We sat on the couch, watching random shows all day, such as Spongebob and NCIS.

I laid my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around my torso.

"You know, I honestly think I would never be happy if I didn't have you." He spoke as the show went on a commercial. I looked up at him, looking him straight in the eyes.

"I love you." I spoke in almost a whisper. His lips curved up in a small grin, pulling my face up to his.

"I love you too, Y/N, and I will never, ever stop." He whispered and connected your lips to begin a heated makeout session.

--------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to update. I can't believe I have 17.4 reads! That is really crazy!

I love you all! Thank you so much for so many reads, votes, and comments.

I still take requests!

~Kay