INSECURE \\ -1-

I opened my eyes and groaned as i turned off my alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes getting the crust out of the corners then slowly got up, making my way toward the bathroom. I opened the glass door turning on the shower as i striped out the sweats and the shirt. I got in and closed the door behind me, turning around facing the warm water. I hissed as the water flowed over the cuts on my thighs. I slowly got use to it as i was my hair and my body. I turned off the water, opening the door slightly as a stuck my hand out and grabbed the towel. Grabbing it and then slipping my arm back in as the door closed on its own. I wrapped It around me and sighed letting out a deep breathe. I stood in there for a good 10 minutes just thinking. I opened the door and was hit with a not cold breeze but a less warm breeze then the shower air. I stepped out and walked out the bathroom making sure my room door was closed. I walked over to the closet before I dropping my towel, and walking through the beads. I put on a bra, with the matching underwear the turned to the pant. I ran my finger over the hanger before I grabbed a pair of acid washed 'Buckle' Jeans, and looked on the other side of the closet.... I finally found a sweatshirt that was light grey, and had a black and white picture of Marilyn Monroe on it but only her lips had color. I looked up and the self over the closet deciding on what shoes I wanna wear. I grabbed my Air Jordan 3 retro 'Katrina' out the box and walked out the closet. I sighed putting the stuff on the bed, then looked at the clothes, Like I said before, I don't care that I have expensive clothes or nice J's to put on. She thinks that when she messes up she can just go to the store and buy me things. I grabbed a brush and ran it through my hair, because that really all I could do, with my curly mane. I walked back out seeing nothing but expensive shit in my room, That shit pisses me off how she can just buy things to take up for her being a mother. I shook my head and grabbed the jeans slipping them on, I grabbed the sweatshirt and put that on too, then walked back in my closet and grabbed a pair of black socks, before putting them on. I slid my shoes on then grabbed my bag out the corner, then my phone and keys off the desk. I closed the drawer that I got the sharpener out of, because it was still opened from last night. I turned off all the lights in my room and made my way up the stairs. I walked into the living room, where my brother was sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob-SquarePants and eating Captain Crunch. I slightly smiled at him and walked out the garage. I started my car, turning on the heat and setting my bag in the back. I put the seat warmers on in the passenger seat, but not on the drivers. I walked back in side and walked in the living room. I sat down on the couch and looked over at Logan.

                 "You ready?" I asked as he nodded his head and walked into the kitchen to put his bowl away. I turned off the t.v. as he jogged past me up the stairs. I walked out in the garage and opened the Garage door, seeing out side. I got in the car, and turned on the radio. Logan came out the door with his bag hanging on one shoulder, and his jacket in his hand. He opened the back tossing his bag in then getting in the front. He nodded at me telling me he was ready as we backed out of the house.

         When we pulled up to his school, I went around the whole driving thing, then came to where you let them out. He reached in the back and grabbed his bag and his coat.

              "Bye Logan have a good day." I said as he nodded his head and got out. He's suppose to be at the Highschool that im at but in 6th grade he got held back. So he is in 8th right now and then next year when im a senior he will be a freshman. I pulled out of his school and went toward the High School. I pulled up to the parking lot, and parked in my usual place. I got put and grabbed my stuff, putting my bag on my shoulder and grabbing my jacket. I walked into the building that was full of people. I made my way through the halls with my head down trying to avoid everyone. I walked in to my first block class and sat down in the back, I was the first one in there, even the teacher was gone. I sat my bag down and got out my notebook writing down everything that was on the board. I finished and put my notebook away looking up at the clock. There was still 9 minutes till class started, I sighed than sat there looking around the room. I was staring out the window when the door opened. I didn't even look at the person, I just kept looking out the window. The person cleared there throat causing me to look at them. I looked up to see a guy standing there, he was very light-skinned and had blonde hair, I had never seen him before, I think I would have remembered the blonde hair. I just looked at him waiting for him to talk. He stood there with his camo backpack loosely hanging on his shoulder, and was staring down at a piece of paper in his hand. He looked up at me and looked confused, I raised my eyebrows still waiting for him to talk.