4. Girls = Drama

Tina's P.O.V:

Since all this "switching game" was over all I could think was, if the person I really was in love with was Zayn then I need to try and see if that's true or not, so I did the test I kissed him to see if I felt the same I felt with Harry or different, to see if there was any chemistry or not.

I may admit that, That kiss was the best thing of the world! I had never felt so much chemistry with someone, but that wouldn't change my decision of staying single for sometime, but now I know he's the one...and the best of all is that he said I'm the one for him, do you imagine us in a future...- my thoughts were interrupted by Sophie entering the room crying so bad and throwing to the sofa, obviously there was something wrong.

"Sophie? love are you alright?" I asked her sitting beside her and cleaning her tears, "do you think I'm alright?" she said looking at me, "well no, sorry that was a stupid question, what happened to you? uh?" I said trying to calm down Amelia and Sophie, "I ruined things with Lou, I hurt him so badly! I'm a monster! and the worst of all is that now I don't have the courage to apologize I don't even have the courage to look at him..." Sophie said hugging me while she sobbed and cried, "okey? lets do something, as I didn't understand anything you'll go and clean your face, calm down, and then you explain me what you told Lou, alright?" I said, she nodded and walked to the bathroom, she did what I told her then she say down again next to me and started talking, "I was having sex with Louis when I noticed that I didn't felt the same I did the other times...and I had to tell him or else we will both end very hurt, but I didn't told him the right way, I stood up in the middle of everything and started telling him very fast and hysterically that this wasn't right that I didn't felt the same for him, I told him that I didn't loved him anymore but in other words, then he told me that it hurt and so I walked away and now I'm here" Sophie said, my mouth was hanging open I couldn't believe that she had done that I could imagine Lou crying right now in his room, the worst of all is that I can't be in either of their sides I can't help Lou and not Sophie or the other way around....

"So? what should I do?" Sophie said waking me from my thoughts, "I don't know I think we should have the pov's of other people" I said and then Liam knocked at our door telling us to hurry and get ready to go to rehearsals.

We were all already done to go to rehearsals, we were waiting in front of the van for the rest of the guys to arrive so we could get in but then we changed our plans.

"Girls I think we should all talk, have some girl time and discus what's going on, right?" Rafif said since we were talking about Sophie's problem and it seams like Sophie wasn't the only one with probs now, we all nodded and decided to stay.

"Hey, aren't you coming girls?" Lou asked us, "not in the mood Lou sorry" Danika said giving him a weak smile I could see how Sophie tried to hide very dissimulating behind Kams because of what she had told me before, "oh ok it's alright have fun" Lou said trying to sound happy but you could see and hear it in his voice and eyes how sad and disappointed he was.

...

"Ok now that they are gone we should go in and talk" Rafif said looking at us we all nodded and entered the building, "stairs or elevator?" Kams asked, "stairs" Rafif said, "no...elevator" Danika said then we all had some sort of connection and dani me and Sophie went running to the elevator and Rafy and Kams went by stairs to see who got there first, "which is the floor?" dani asked so hurried, "3...3!! Hurry" I said pressing the 3 button and closing the doors, we were waiting to get to our floor when the elevator stopped at floor 2 and the lights were off we all looked at each other and started screaming for help when suddenly the door opened and a management guy appeared looking at us so strange, "uh...is this the elevator in with the light bulb is damaged?" he said taking out a new light bulb, "I think so" Sophie said and we all started laughing so hard... "no! wait stop...jajajajaja...girls I can't handle it anymore... I'm gonna pee my pants...!" then it happened I pee, "Tina! jajaja yo-y-you just p-pee your pants jajajaja!" Danika said laughing even harder, but Sophie's face was full confusion, "how old are you?" she said getting out of the elevator so the guy could fix the bulb and clean my mess, "sorry..." I said blushing, "we should go and get you new clothes" Danika said trying not to laugh until we were at the room.

"We won! ha on your faces!" Rafy said jumping all over the place, "it's not fair we had an incident!" dani said pointing at my now all wet pants and started laughing again, "what?! Tina you peed your pants?" Rafy said seriously but when she noticed it was real she started laughing as well, "h-how?" she said taking out some new pants and underwear from my closet while I showered, "long story" I said getting out of the bathroom and dressing up, "Tina I can't understand why? how?" Sophie said still no laughing she was on shock, "is secondary effects of the natural birth, as the muscles from my 'you know' got so big then they take time to recover and that's the reason I pee" I said ashamed, "ohhhh now it has more sense..," Sophie said but still no smiles or laughs she was really sad, "ok girls leave the topic, lets talk for what we stay for" Rafy said sitting down next to me in the sofa, "right" Kams said.

...

"Sophie the only thing you have left to do is apologize and talk to him in the right way about what's going on between you two" Kams said to Sophie after we all discussed for a long time her situation, "something similar is going on with me..." Danika said letting a rear roll down her cheek, "what?! b-but you and miller are such a beautiful and perfect couple..." Rafif said taking her hand and lifting Danika's chin, "is just that Niall well is acting different, he's acting as himself but I font like him that way and one thing I've always learned is love someone by how he really is... and if I can't love Naill by his true self then I can't love him..." Dani said, "did you already told him?" I asked her, "no I don't want to hurt him... he's always telling me how much he loves me and that he's so happy that I'm still with him after all of the game that he is so lucky to have me by his side" Danika said crying harder now, "dani I know how much you don't want to hurt Ni but the longer you still make him believe that you still love him the harder the truth will be" Sophie said hugging her, "she's right... girls the moment is now to tell the guys what is going on and leave things as we found them" I said getting up and opening the door for the guys to come in.

"Hey!" I said as I opened the door, "hello my girls" Naill said jumping inside the room, then the rest of the guys come in saying hi to all, "how was it?" I asked them offering a glass of juice, "great! some teens were there as public to see what they thought of the album and they loved it!" Zayn said taking a sip of the juice, "uh Tina?" Lou asked me, "yup?" I said turning around to look at him, "we have problems"Lou said, "yea I already know that Lou, we are crazy!" I said laughing and hugging him, "not that type of problems... paps say that I'm the father of Amelia" Lou said showing me a photo in the news paper, "wha?! jajajaja! that people are crazy" I said laughing, "Lou don't worry tomorrow we have an interview and there I will say how the father is and that rumor is going to be over" I said throwing the news paper, "ok... I thought you would take it worst" Lou said, "well guys is late and we all are so tired so why don't the rest go to their rooms yea?" I said looking at the girls for them to tell the boys what they had to...

Danika's P.O.V:

Once in mine's and Kams' room I decides to go to Niall's and zayn's room.

"Ni? can we talk? in private" I said looking at Zayn, "ugh alright I'll go" Zayn said leaving the room, "yea what is it?" Niall said standing in front of me then all I could hear was a loud scream that I think was Zayn's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Hey hey!

How's everything going?

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEARS!

Hope you're having such a good time!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Love ya!

-Vale