Sebastian forces his head away from mine just as a tear slips down my cheek. I'm crying? Why am I crying? This is really scaring me. Sebastian has to say something or I really will shatter.

He furrows his eyebrows as he stops the tears from rolling down my cheeks any further. I gulp as he stares at me. He still won't say anything. Why won't he say anything?

"Please, Sebastian," I whimper. "Talk to me,"

Sebastian shakes his head slowly and I swear my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. That is until Sebastian leans in to place his lips on top of mine.

I gasp as his lips touch mine, the second our lips touch my heart starts back up full force as it races in my chest. I can't seem to breathe anymore as his small hands wrap around my neck and he presses his lips harder onto mine.

What am I doing? I'm supposed to kiss him back! Why can't I kiss him back?

Sebastian then pulls away to look at me. "Do you really mean that?" He whispers.

"That I'm worried? Yes, Sebastian, I-,"

"No," He says as he cuts me off. "That you love me,"

I give him the best smile I can muster with the situation we are in. "Yes," I tell him in a surprisingly strong voice. "I love you, Sebastian, I love you so much, and seeing you crying and not talking to me is truly breaking my heart. Why won't you tell me what is going on?"

Sebastian is quiet once again as he furrows his eyebrows. He then looks down as he pulls his hands from my neck.

"Sebastian," I whimper as more tears fall from my eyes. "I don't cry, I didn't even know I still knew how," I say with a shaky laugh.

Sebastian looks up at me with a weak smile. "I'm sorry,"

"For what?" I question.

"You didn't kiss me back," He says so quietly I barley caught it, it's a good thing I have sensitive hearing.

"Kiss you?" I say. "Sebastian, I have wanted to kiss you forever now, I'm just, I, I'm worried about you is all,"

He shakes his head and goes to move off of my lap but I hold him in place.

"Sebastian, please, don't leave me," I whimper. "I want to make sure you are okay,"

"I'm fine, James," He snaps. "I'm confused but you just answered all the questions I had, so you can go now," He says angrily.

"No," I say as I pull his face to me. I smash our lips together and he only struggles for a few seconds before he wraps his hands around my neck again.

My wolf purrs inside my head happily as Sebastian's lips move against mine. I clutch him closely to my body with the promise to never let him go. I will never let this boy go. No matter how many times he tells me to go away I will stay by his side. I will hold him until he feels better. I will make sure he is happy. I will make him happy.

I lick Sebastian's lips and hear his little gasp as I slowly slip my tongue inside his mouth. His mouth is warm and wet and it makes me ecstatic that he is allowing me to do this. I never thought I would actually get this far with him, at least not this soon.

Sebastian pulls away only a minute later to breathe; he rests his forehead against mine and I hold him tightly. I seriously will never let him go, ever.

"What was that for?" He whispers with his eyes closed.

"I love you, Sebastian," I reply. "I don't want you to be sad anymore. Please don't be sad,"

He is quiet again and I start to fear he is going to give me the silent treatment again but then he surprises me by smiling and chuckling.

"We haven't even gone on a date yet, how can you love me?" He asks.

"I just do," I confess. "I love how sweet and kind you are, Sebastian, I learned that about you the first week we met. I love how you love sweets and food and can eat as much as me without feeling bad about it. I love how fucking talented you are in the arts and how passionate about it you are. I love how you are almost unhealthily obsessed with wolves, but I find it fucking adorable how passionate you feel towards them. I love how well you are getting along with Codee and not taking any of Alexa's crap. I love that you are yourself around me and that you trust me enough to let me in your life. I love everything about you, Sebastian, and I will never let you go. Not now, not ever. I love you too much to let you go,"

His eyes are open by now and silent tears roll down his cheeks, I wipe them away with the pads of my thumbs and smile at him. I love this boy so much. I love him with all my heart and I don't know how I have lived without him. I know I will not be able to live without him now that I got a sample of him. It would be cruel to rip him from me now.

"James," He whispers as he looks me in the eye. "Promise me you are telling me the truth,"

"Oh goddess, Sebastian, I promise on my own life that I am telling the truth. I promise I love you so much and I will never let you go. I want you to be mine, Sebastian. I need you to be mine,"

"James, if I give you my heart you can't stomp on it later. You can't tell me you love me now and then later throw me away like a used shirt,"

"Oh goddess, no, Sebastian, I could never do that. I could never stomp on your heart and throw you away. I love you too much to do that, I would break if you were to leave me," I run my thumb on his jaw as I look at him. "Please, Sebastian, let me have your heart. I promise to cherish it every day and night for as long as you will allow, but I can't promise to ever stop loving you if one day you decide you don't want me any longer,"

Sebastian lets out a whimper that clutches at my heart. "I couldn't leave you, James, I don't know how I know it, I just do. I could never leave you. I love you too, James, I think I have for a while now, but it took Ella to figure it out." My heart leaps as he says the words. Having my precious moon goddess and Ella tell me Sebastian loves me is nothing compared to when the words come from his mouth. "Please, James, promise me you won't stop loving me, because I couldn't handle if you stopped one day,"

"Sebastian," I cry as I pull him to me in a bone crushing hug. "I will never stop loving you, and I will show you every day just how much I love you. My heart beats only for you now and it will stop if you were to leave,"

Sebastian holds me just as tightly. "I won't ever leave you, James, as long as you never leave me,"

"Never," I tell him honestly. I will never leave him, not even to keep myself alive. 

__________555__________

Author's Blurb:

11/21/16

Oh my gosh! So cute!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it)!! If my WiFi works for me at home I will post another chapter on either Wednesday or Thursday for a Thanksgiving present because I am thankful for Wattpad and my readers. :D