GHB x reader 2

His lips felt soft against your forehead "I'm so sorry ", he spoke pulling back his indigo eyes stared into your sad looking ones as they began to water " me too ", you whispered pressing your lips against his .
At first he was taken back by your actions his eyes went a little red until he saw you your eyes looked scared even when closed a tear moved softly down your cheek as he staredat you .
'Beautiful' he thought using his left hand to cup your face his palm rested softly agianst your cheek while his thumb moved gently across your jawline , pulling you closer while his right hand moved down to your hip gripping it tightly pulling you up onto his lap. Pulling back you still looked away from him , his hand still rested in your cheek as he brought you in for another kiss you eyes focused on his messily painted lips , moving closer to each other you could feel his warm breath ghost against your lips barely touching .

     When the door burst open , Darkleer the executor causing you both to pull back with you pretending like you were still bandaging his face .

"Highblood the rebels attacked the garden , again sir" , he said , ignoring your presence. The Grand-High Blood nodded " set a trap this time and station guards at the entrances ", he replied dismissing him with a wave of his hand , bowing the blue-blood exited the room closing the large wooden doors behind him .
    You soon let out a sigh of relief in which received a chuckle from the troll above you .
"get scared , lil momma ", he asked a smirk on his lips  . You nodded you face tinted red  he chuckled at you cupping you cheek again his face relaxed as he lifted you face up to his .
  Sure he was usually always angry and full of rage , but he grew tired of all the same old things he would still cull , but around you he seemed calmer and didn't scream unless he felt the need to.
   His face was moving closer to yours again inch by inch his lips moved softly over your gently pressing against the he kissed you back , his hands moved down to your waist gently resting on your hips .
       Smiling you were still scared though even with his lips pressed against yours , his hand smoothly moved up your back his long fingers tangling themselves in your long hair pulling you closer nipping gently at your bottom lip   wanting you to open your mouth to him when that didn't happen he nipped your lip again .
  Gasping as you felt his tongue invade your mouth turning his head to the side allowed him better access of you , your tongue met his tongue wrapped around yours rubbing the slick appendages together .

    Your hands gripped his shoulders pulling the large troll closer wanting to feel him against you . Pulling back he stared at you since you both were still sorta eye level .
      " look at me ", he said his tone of voice  gentle.  Still you couldn't do it even after years of working here as a maid you found it hard to stare at the troll that kept you captive .
    His hand grabbed your chin gently tilting your face up to meet his eyes  . " you know as dumb as it motherfucking sounds , I think I'm red for you ", he stated holding you in place  .
   You couldn't believe it , you wouldn't there's no way he could ......

    Your thoughts were cut short as he lifted you up , cradling you in his arms . " where are we g-going",you stuttered out quietly .

     "To bed ", he replied smiling holding you closer . " I'm not one to fuck around with feelings lil momma", he stated opening the door and sitting you down before turning and closing the door again . You glanced at the floor your eyes trying to avoid staring at him still thinking that he was just lying to you .
   " what's motherfucking bothering you ", he demanded an answer , as he pulled you along to a bed you shook your head trying to signify it as nothing but he could see through it . " tell me ", he more or less demanded grabbing your jaw and making you face him .

"Why me ? ", you asked "I'm human you can't be flushed for me ", your voice was low and sad, thinking that he would just agree with you an toss You away.
"I dont know , " he started " but some...something kept drawing me to you ", he stated holding your chin firmly ,looking into your eyes "I'm red for you ", he repeated pressing his lips to yours "can I atleast fucking show you how flushed I am for you ?", he asked pulling you closer to him once more . Your face flushed knowing what he meant . Your heart raced as you thought about your answer your eyes dropping as you nodded again.GHB chuckled gripping your waist pulling you in closer placing a rough kiss to the side of your neck the hand that was holding your chin was now gripping the hair at the back of your head as the Grand-High Blood layed you down on the bed you squeaked at the feeling of his lips press's against your sensitive flesh the fangs of the troll above you softly nibbled at your earlobe. GHB took pleasure in knowing he caused those sounds to come out of your mouth , pulling back away from your neck he just stared at you , your hair in a mess red tinted cheeks and hooded eyes his face paint was smeared were you had missed him and he had kissed your neck .
    He smiled sitting you upward , his lips pressed against yours as you kissed back he began to slip off the old maids uniform you wore his hands warm against your bare back you moaned into his lips at the pleasant feeling .
    He chuckled pulling back to take off his vest like shirt .
   Before turning back to you  his hands tore through the rest of the uniform , his indigo eyes looked nearly black .
     "Fucking beautiful ", he stated hazily laying you back down on the bed spreading your legs open to look at what he now considered his , your face turned red as he looked at you his eyes moved up to your face before his gently brushed his lips against yours his large fingers gently rubbing against your wettining flower  , a moan of protest escaped your lips as his touch left you .
    You looked over to see him strip himself of his pants your hooded eyes widened at the sight of his bulge the appendage squirmed and was easily as long as your arm and as wide as well one of his juggalos . He chuckled at your face as he moved back to his position over you your legs were spread as he moved between your thighs  his bulge moved gently around your clit , a moan moved past your parted lips as you looked  up the Grand-High Blood have you a hazey eyed look the indigo back in his eyes as he looked at you with love and lust .

     Bending down his arms resting on either side of your head , jerking his hips forward his bulge entered you slipping only half way in filling you up almost completely a squeal escaped you .
   GHB pulled back kissing your forehead looking at you to see if he should continue , you nodded .
   He smiled lazily before pulling out the appendage squirmed at the lack of warmth , before he softly well as softly as he could pushed back inside of you the bulge went deeper moving around fastily inside of you as the troll above you thrust in and out of you his graons mixed in with your moans his arms wrapped around you as your arms hung loosely around his neck he pushed harshly inside of you his bulge fully inside of you now filling you beyond your limits and you couldn't hold it in the knot he made in your stomach came undone as you let out a scream like moan your velvety walls pulled the bulge in deeper the Grand-High Blood let out a growl as he felt his end coming he wanted this to last longer but he knew this would happen again so quickly following your orgasm the large troll came his genetic material filling you he thrusted a bit longer causing indigo to flow out of you and onto the sheets of the bed gently he pulled out of you and pulled a blanket over you both " red for you too ", you mumbled as you drifted to sleep , GHB smiled pulling you close too him and went to sleep as well

( a/n): well this was super hard to write and GHB is super out of character but I hope you all enjoy it )