gamzee x reader

You walked into Gamzee's home hearing a honking noise coming from his room and small groaning coming from somewhere inside his hive ..house thing whatever it is he lives in , as you cautiously walked towards his room the his room the honking mixed with a growl , .

oh god , I hope he's not sober you thought as you slowly pushed the door to his room open to find Gamzee in his bed the blanket in the floor and his hand over the front crotch area of his pants slowly a smirk spread across your face as you watched the troll move his hand into his pants .

you cleared your throat, Gamzee's head went to the door his eyes were hooded over and hazy looking he smiled at you as you shut and locked the door he pulled his hands out of his jeans and sat up in the bed watching every move you made the sway of your hips made his mouth water your lips parted and your tongue ran over your upper lip before you stopped and stood at the side of the bed , Gamzee gave you a confused look before you straddled him his bulge against your heat made him growl lowly as he put his hands on your waist you bent down and gently nibbled and bit at his neck his grip tightened on your waist his bulge went crazy , before you pulled away Gamzee flipped you over so you were under him his indigo eyes held a bit of amusement as your face flushed a bright red , he smirked and ripped your shirt in half chuckling when he found put you were not wearing a bra .

his large hands kneaded your breast , Gamzee listened you softly moan as his thumb circled a bud before putting it into his mouth and nipping at it with his teeth , your fingers wound threw his thick messy hair as you softly ran your hands up and down his horns .

the other of Gamzees hands slowly went down to your shorts and popped the button off , moving his mouth off of your bud he looked up at your flushed face and smirked before claiming your lips in a kiss his tongue glided over your bottom lip , you slightly opened your mouth enough for his tongue to slip in and claim the new territory and pulled down your shorts in the process and moving the thin , wet fabric to the side he slipped two fingers into you , pumping his fingers in and out of you watching as you tightly closed your eyes and arch your back off the bed , .
" Gamzee ", his name slipped from your parted lips , and he stopped fingering you , your eyes shot open and you whined from the loss off contact .

Gamzee was removing his clothing his chest was toned but thin you could see his bulge move threw his pants as he pulled them down along with his boxers .

you bit your lip , and stood up , Gamzee gave you a confused look since he was now fully naked you smirked his bulge moved more as you pushed Gamzee back onto the bed pressed your lips against his and went down towards the bulge , that was begging for attention you bit your lip and took the bulge into your mouth causing Gamzee to growl as you sucked harshly on his bulge you pulled away and he flipped positions again .

Gamzee pulled your panties down and tossed the soaked fabric onto the floor before attacking your entrance with his tongue you bit your lip and arched your back as he sucked on your clitoris , you bit your lip , he didn't like that .

" SaY mY NaMe ", Gamzee said against your wet slit , as screamed his name out as you came his tongue swirled around in you , he came back up and kissed you forcing his tongue into your mouth , and positioning his bulge at your entrance , you wrapped your legs around his waist and flipped his position to were he was on his back and slipped his bulge into it hurt like hell but you slowly grinded on him the bulge inside you hit every possible spot that would bring pleasure to you , Gamzee groaned loudly as your pace increased his bulge grew inside you until you felt a warm liquid fill , you continued to ride him his bulge moved again and more genetic material spilled deep inside as you threw your head back Gamzee gripped your hips so you wouldn't fall your walls milking him he pulled you off of him purple spilled out of you and onto the sheets as you both fell asleep