Sollux x reader

Sollux stood in the door way of your room , smirking smuggly at you .

But you didn't notice because you had your phone in hand and ear buds in your ears , Sollux quietly snuck over to the side of the bed , you still oblivious to his presence .

Sollux bent down you still never noticing the Gemini his bi- colored eyes stared at your neck , before he gently kissed the sensitive flesh , causing you to jump up from surprise and glare at you matesprit and take your ear buds out .

" what the hell", you asked , narrowing your eyes at him , he smirked in response and got on top of you , straddling your hips he took your phone off your chest and put it on the nightstand , and then captured your lips with his .

" jutht having thome fun ", he replied and began to nip at your neck his fangs gently piercing the skin as you but your bottom lip to keep from giving out any kind of noises from the pleasure he was giving you right now , Sollux growled and sat up and wrapped your legs around his waist , his bulges were already writhing in his pants as he groaned and then moved his mouth to yours forcing his tongue in your mouth , his tongue gently massaging yours and began grinding into your clothed heat the friction caused more heat to pool into your panties , Sollux pulled back and smirked , you continued to glare as you pushed him back on the bed and straddled him .

" my turn ", you whispered in his ear , he groaned as you allowed your tongue to go down to the side of his neck and began to nibble softly but you and Sollux both being the stubborn people you are wouldn't allow any noise out of his mouth , you growled and moved your hands to his horns and slowly moved your hands up and down , he groaned , bucking his hips upward you smirked and gently bit down on his neck and gripped his horns a little tighter .

He growled and flipped positions so he was on top of you , he held your wrist firmly in one head and pinned you down on the bed , moving his free hand down your stomach as you began to squirm and wraith around , knowing what he was planning to do.and you tried to fight against it , but to no avail the Captor was just to strong for you .

Sollux, chuckled and began gently massaging your clothed heat with his fingers , you bit your lips shaking your head 'no' , and he began rubbing harder and your lip began to bleed a little as you bit down harder , he stopped and gently put his lips against yours , licking the blood off while also asking for entrance to your mouth , but you denied , Sollux then began massaging your clothed heat again you gasped , he took his chance dominating your mouth so easily as you tried to fight back .

You tugged at the hem of his shirt , he pulled back and pulled the black t-shirt off , and then watched as you pulled yours off as well , showing the fact that you had no bra on Sollux wore a smirk as he moved his head down and licked the valley between your breast , you bit your index finger still holding your moans in , as you watched his tongue gently run over one of the perky buds , before he took the entire nipple in his mouth and sucked harshly , rolling the bud in between his teeth and listened as a low groan escaped your parted lips he smirked against your flesh and moved down lower to your shorts , hooking his index finger in the waist band he pulled down the clothing and licked his lips his eyes scanning the wet spot on your panties , he then pulled that down as well , the cold air of the room washed over you causing a shiver before Sollux blew air into your dripping core , watching as you squirmed .
He pulled back and un-zipped his jeans , showing his yellow boxers in the process , you than sat up and slowly pulled down the thin fabric and gasped as two tentabulges writhed around , you ducked your head down and sucked on the tip of one , he leaned hienhead back and let out another groan , then took your mouth of his bulge causing a whimper from you as he allowed the two bulges to wriath on your clit and opening before he pushed in .

" (Y/n) ", he breathed out , " can you handle both , he asked .
You nodded in reply and cringed a little ad the other bulge entered you , stretching you to your limits before he began to slowly thrust into you the two wriggling appendages in you hit every pleasure spot in you .

Your moans filled the room , as Sollux harshly thruster into you , your back arched and Solluxs name came from your mouth as you felt his genetic material fill you up and spill onto the sheets as he gently pulled out of you , he smile sleepily and pulled you close as you both feel asleep