Cronus x reader

You sat on the couch living with the Ampora's is kinda annoying especially Cronus so you having the dirty little mind that you do came up with a way to mess with Cronus so this is gonna be fun .

Cronus walked through the door of the hive and sat down next to you , the room was dark because you've been watching movies .

Cronus sat on the far side of the couch because he knew it wasn't a good idea to make you mad with his pervertedness as you said it was , continuing to stare at the screen you moved closer to the sea dweller .

" Cronus ", you began ." I'm scared ", you said , gently hooking your index finger in your bottom lips making your eyes big as you straddled him laying your head on his shoulder hiding your face .

Cronus sat taken aback by your actions , gently layed his hands on your back rubbing circles into your skin it was soothing you , he did this trying to make sure you weren't scared until the movie ended you put your hand on the side of his face .

Cronus flinched a little as your hand came in contact with his face , you smiled at him and placed your lips on his , he smiled happy to finally have the girl he has been flushed for since she moved in .

He moved his hands to were they rested on your hips and licked you bottom lip for entrance parting your lips you felt his tongue slip inside and tangle with yours his hands slipped down further until they cupped your ass and squeezed .

A gasp slipped past your lips as you broke the kiss and began nibbling on his fin Cronus let out a growling noise that sounded like a warning even if it was you ignored it and gently ran tour tongue over his gills his breath hitched and he pulled away holding you in place so he could say what needed to be said .

" (y/n), before this goes any further , I vwant you to knovw I'm flushed for you ", he stopped his sentence with that .

You stared blankly at him ,
" Cronus I'm sorry but I need to think about this for a moment ," you replied the seadwellers face fell slightly and you immediately felt bad " don't worry I just need to think I didn't know you felt that way ", you said your right hand cupping his cheek gently as you pressed your lips to his again he smiled softly deepening the kiss .

" okay I understand ", with a soft smile , giving you a hug he let you go and tried to get up , but you werent about to let go , wrapping you arms around his neck , giving his gills a lick .

" Cronus can I sleep with you tonight that movie really did scare me ", you asked , feeling him nod and wrap his arms around your waist and you wrapping your legs around his waist he carried you the stairs and laid you in the bed then he the same pulling you close to him as you both drifted to sleep

~ time skip ~ one week

You walked around the living room waiting for Cronus to get home , you had to tell him how you felt you loved him . you sat down and buried your face in your hands and thought some more , until you heard the front door open and close you peek through your fingers to find Cronus with a worried look on his face , you quickly stood dusted yourself off and walked towards him .

" Cronus I need to say it now , I'm flushed for you too ",.
You said and he stood there before his arms circled your waist pulling you in to him he lofted your chin and placed his lips on yours you smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck moving your lips in sync his tongue slipped into your mouth beginning to explore your mouth his tongue met yours instantly beginning the battle for dominance , of course Cronus won , as he back you up into the wall you were just sitting against moments ago . his hands slipped up your shirt and grasped one of your breast through the bra you were wearing .

Cronus moved his lips to your neck and began gently nibbling , sucking with gentle nips to the soft flesh ." Cronus ", his name escaped your lips in a moan you could feel him smirk against you neck before moving away , you pouted , until he put your arms around his neck and then pulled your thighs up until they created on his hips you could feel his bulge moving , the only reason you know about troll anatomy is because one day you accidentally walked in on Eridan and Sollux when they were pailing it was awkward seeing them after words .

But now feeling Cronus' s bulge move against your heat sent you into a shock wave of ecstasy surging through your body as he.

" Cronus ", his name passed your lips in a gasp .

Cronus then proceeded to carry you up the stairs , once he reached your bedroom at the end of the hall he opened the door while you let your tongue roam around his gills he groaned in pleasure then layed you on the bed and began taking your shirt off .

He stepped back admiring your figure as your chest would rise and fall as you tried to catch your breath , Cronus took his shirt off and you arched your back and unsnapped your bra anf let it fall to the floor he sat back on the bed and pulled you into his lap as he nipped at your neck causing you to arch your back again he layed you down on the bed and unbuttoned your jeans and let them add to the pile on the floor you sat up and did the same thing with his jeans and then his boxers you saw the wriggling bulge secreting a violet substance .

You wrapped your hand around the base and watched as it curled around your fingers , hearing Cronus groan your name as he pushed you back down on tue bed and began kissing down your body till he reached the waist band of your panties and smirked looking up at you as you watched him , his violet eyes held love and lust , as your panties were pulled from your ankles and landed on the floor he moved so he was hovering above you he gave you a quick kiss before his bulge went imside you hearing your moans and gasps of his name he began to pistoned into you , speeds you thought were impossible feeling your self tighten around the the bulge your screamed out his name as you came .

Cronus thrust began to slpw as he let out a growl filling you with his genetic material and then pulling out some of the cum spilling onto the bed he pulled you close to him as you both drifted to sleep

( a/n) : hope you guys like it sorry it took forever / and if anyone has ever watched the anime series Nana and has cried then I feel your pain and if you havent I'm suggesting the it would be a great anime to watch