Mituna x reader

Smiling you walked silently to Mituna's hive , although you shouldn't be smiling because the only reason he called you over was because Latula broke off their matespritship for and wait for it Cronus of all trolls .

Knocking on the door you saw Mituna his helmet looked as if it had been thrown across the room , his thick black hair was in a mess , his face hid in his hands.

" Mituna ", you said , clearing your throat of the lumped that had formed from seeing him like this . turning his gaze towards you tears stained his face and he was frowning laying your hand on his shoulder trying to cmofoet him you asked him what happened.

" Latula t-told me-e she is f-flu-shed for Cronus ", he hicciped out as tears ran down his face , controlling your anger you pulled him close to you hugging him before pulling him up the stairs his respiteblock and sat Mituna down on the human bed .

Tears continuously streamed down his face as you removed your shirt the sight caught his attention and his face flushed a bright yellow as you straddled his waist and leaned down to whisper in his ear because this could be your only chance to tell him how you really feel about him .

"I'm flushed for you ", you said quietly into his ear . his arms wrapped around your waist and you heard a dark laugh emit from Mituna as he picked you up and laid you back down on the bed , with a smirk across his now mischievous looking face .

" oh I know you are ", he stated kissing your cheek gently .

" I left Latula because I am flushed for you ", he stated his mouth then attaching to your neck and began gently sucking on the sensitive flesh while unclasping you bra .

Your hands worked on removing his shirt his skin was warm against your touch he released your neck , trailing small kisses down your neck and up your cheeks until he reached your lips and began gently sucking on your bottom lip your moans were music to his ears as he slipped his tongue into your mouth while his hands roved tour shorts exposing the sensitive flesh of your pussy Mituna pulled away licking his lips before moving his head between your legs his tongues lapping over your flower

(A/N: he's pollinating your flower hehehe sorry had too )

Your breathing hitched again as you pulled his face closer to your wet core his fangs grazing over your folds as his tongue entered you causing your back to arch as you stroked his horns. His growling vibrated through out your core before coming back up and kissing you his tongue forced itself into your mouth so you could taste yourself your tongues tangled before you both need air and parted .

Mituna pulled his pants off his bulges writhed around as he found your entrance and pushed in and began thrusting your moans filled the room as he bit down softly on your neck as he came into honey yellow flowed into you and splattered on the bed before you both fell alseep