Kankri x reader

( Idk if this will be completely accurate because I'm terrible with the whole triggering thing so hopefully this won't be that bad )

You walked through your house cleaning up and such , as you hoped to not offend or ' trigger' a certain troll with the uncleanness of your home .
'Done ' you thought and with twenty minutes to spare noe to clean myself up you said looking down at your clothing , and then walked toward your room and stripped and put on an oversized sweater because the air conditioner has a mind of its own and tries to freeze you to death , the sweater was gray and hung loosely around you it hung off your shoulders so you put a tank top on underneath and put on bright red skinny jeans and black socks .

Knock , knock , you heard and ran to the door and opened it , there stood Kankri Vantas the trigger loving troll that you have grown to love , Kankri cleared his throat pulling you out of whatever thought you were having and gave you a smile .

" why, hello ( y/n) what did you need me for if you don't mind my asking ," he asked politely you grinned to yourself and told him to come in and have a seat while he wasn't paying attention you locked the door as you shut it , and then walked into the kitchen.

' this is gonna be interesting', you thought as you turned off the fuse box and then ran back into the living room .

" Kankri , sorry it seems that the power has gone out , I think its because of the rain storm ", you said looking out the window as the rain poured .

" oh well , then maybe I should go ", he replied , clueless to what you were planning to do .

" Kankri will you please stay there's thunder and lightning I don't want you getting hurt ", you said in hopes that he would stay .

He nodded in reply and you smirked as you pulled the curtain back into place , walking over you pretended that you couldn't see and stumbled a bit Kankri asked if you were alright and you would tell him you were .

As you neared the couch you sat on Kankri's lap and you felt him tense , so you turned around and straddled him , he looked a tad bit frightened by your actions .

" (y/n) what are yo-", he couldn't finish his sentence as your pointer finger circled his Nubby little horn and he purred , his hands hands gripped your waist and his breath hitched as you wrapped your pointer finger and thumb around the base of both horns Kankri moaned and purred from your actions and something wriggled in his jeans it scared you alittle considering you knew nothing about troll anatomy , but you kept going , his hands traveled down and gripped your ass as your lips connected to his neck and you nibbled cautiously , he groaned and turned and layed you onto the couch .

" as you know I'm celibat but since you caused this problem you must fix it ," his voice was husky and his red eyes were glazed over with lust as he pressed his lips to yours and slowly uoy began to kiss back kankri's pointed teeth nibbled on your bottom lip .

You slowly parted your lips and his tongue entered your mouth swirling around your tongue as he wrapped your legs around his waist his bulge pressed against your heat , he pulled away from the kiss a trail of red saliva connected you both , you sat up a little and licked his lips his nails dragged down the side of your jeans effectively ripping them Kankri unbuttoned the ruined garment and let it drop to the ground and returned his gaze to your red panties and smiled as you let out a squeak as his fingers prodded your entrance Kankri shuddered feeling his bulge move around uncomfortably in his jeans .

He removed his fingers as you sat up and pulled his red sweater over his head , pushing him back on the couch you nibbled lightly on his neck while moving your hand down his chest to the button of his jeans and popping it of with your thumb and index finger and pulling both his pants and boxers down his legs and dropping them on the floor along with your ruined pants , biting your lip before taking his bulge into your mouth and suckling gently as Kankri groaned and shuddered before his hand found its way to the back of your head and pushed his bulge deeper in your mouth and let his name slip past your lips as candy red ran down your throat you pulled away .

Licking your lips you moved back up and roughly maneuvered your tongue into his mouth allowing him to taste his genetic material . Kankri couldn't take it much longer he pushed you back onto the couch using his claws he ripped your panties of and you shuddered from the coldness hitting your heat .

" does my little slut like this ", Kankri said as he did the same with your bra you heard a thud as the clothing hit the floor you looked up at Kankri his face held a smirk as his finger once again prodded your entrance before slipping inside the wet , tight hole your back arched and you heard him chuckle darkly .

" come on tell daddy how much you like being touched ", he said as his fingers picked up speed , stretching your walls .

" I like being touched , please keep touching me ", you said breathlessly Kankri stated down at you your eyes were wide you looked so helpless to him he pulled his finger out and flipped you onto your stomach , lifting your ass into the air he gave it an echoing smack as you cried out Kankri chuckled again before moving so his bulge could prod you entrance before completely pushing inside , he held your hips in place and began thrusting fast giving you no time to adjust but you couldn't care less the pleasure was to much and you came a few moments later receiving another spanking from Kankri , his thrust became faster and his end was nearing .

" Say my name ", he said out of breath he spanked your ass until you screamed his name with a second climax candy red genetic material filled you and spilled onto the couch as he pulled out and held you close .

" I love you Kankri ", you said once you caught your breath .
He pulled you closer and whispered " flushed for you ", as you both drifted to sleep .

A/N:this has to be the longest lemon I've ever wrote and sorry I imagine kankri being really kinky when he's horny so yea.. I hope you enjoy this up next is Cronus