Chapter Twenty One

The first day in Florida was terrible. It was raining we had a shit load of things to do like interviews and talk show, but it was nice because we had the second day free. 

Since it was Halloween weekend we decided to throw us a little party. 

''I think Jai, Cara and Karen should do drinks'' Will yelled and pointed on them. ''Jay and Sarah decorations and me and Joel will do food'' 

We all agreed. 

''Don't forget, I'm vegan'' Jared smiled. 

''Oh yeah, we have some salad leaves for you to munch on'' Joel joked.  

We all did what we were supposed to and some others were joining us as well (Wills son and girlfriend, Joels girlfriend, a couple of Jareds friends and a few Caras friend). 

At the end the house looked bomb, like a true haunted house. 

''Im going to be the DJ, bitches love DJs'' Jai yelled. 

The party started off quite calm, music low, people were just starting to come, we were all in our suicide squad costumes. It was sick. 

Me and Jared were chilling on the couch, we had drinks in our hands as were cuddling. 

''Keep it PG guys, just so my son goes to bed'' Will walked by and winked at us. 

It was so nice being around Jared, I was so happy to have the time to do this tour. 

I looked at him, he was barely visible  since the lighting was very dim and foggy, but still it was like I had a memory of his sparkling bright blue eyes still in my head. 

I slowly leaned in and kissed him. He was surprised I wasn't a fan of public display of affection. He gripped my cheek with his free hand so that he could get deeper into my mouth with his tongue. 

I pulled away enjoying every last part of it. He smiled and took another sip of his halloween themed alcohol beverage.

The place started to get busier. There were a lot of Caras friends here, that means a lot of pretty, tall, skinny models. 

''Jo Jared'' Someone noticed us, I assumed his friend. 

''Hey, you guys came'' slowly a group started forming around the couch. ''This is my girlfriend Sarah'' Jared said with pride. 

''Hey'' I waved, I was so awkward in groups.

''I'm Derek, this is my twin brother Mike'' a guy said, well they did look very similar. 

''And I am Anthony'' a tall-ish guy said. 

As I soon heard they used to have band practise together, but they didn't work out as a band so they stayed just as friends. 

I met a couple of people here and there as the guest started getting drunk. 

''Lets play spin the bottle, Caras friends c'mere'' Jai yelled as he emptied a bottle of Vodka. 

Jared and I shared a look and took this opportunity to steal a bottle of champagne and go upstairs. 

We locked ourselves in the bedroom as Jay opened up the bottle. 

''Lets drink to our love'' Jay said a took a very big sip, mind you he was already a bit tipsy.

I just giggled at him and took started drinking after him. 

The bottle got emptier and emptier. 

''Puddin'' I got into character. 

''Daddy is gonna spank you if you're going to be naughty'' Jared walked over to the bed where I was sitting, his walk was unsteady. ''Please be naughty'' he laughed and hiccuped. 

He spread my legs and rested his waist on the bed. 

''Anything for my puddin'' I happily said. 

He smirked and kissed me. It was rough with a strong taste of alcohol. 

''Lets do something different'' he then stopped. ''How about you dance for me huh'' he walked back and almost fell on an empty chair. 

''As you wish'' I licked my lips in anticipation. 

I walked over to him and started rocking my hips over his crotch , he soon rested his hands on the lower end of my back.

''Na ah, no touching'' I playfully slapped his hands away. 

I was performing all kinds of lap dance moves, some I didn't even know I could do, everything just to tease him. 

When he had enough he shoot out of the seat grabbed my ass and threw me on the bed. 

And well you know where this goes..... :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.