Chapter One

(The first few chapters will be the filming of the film, then I will try to move as quickly as possible to get to present time)

''Okay everyone get in character, Deadshot you're up. Sarah and Jared you can go rehears your scenes for today'' David Eyer (the director) said to us.

''Let's go doll face'' Jared said in his Joker voice. Everyone was freaked out by him, since he didn't want to break character even when we weren't filming.

I followed him to a room, and we started doing my scene, where I work in a Asylum.

We both sat facing each other. To say the least he was terrifying to look at.

I got into my role. I was handing him a little stuffed kitten.

'SPOILER FROM THE MOVIE'

''Is there something you can do for me Dr.?'' he then asked, serious.

''Anything, I mean yeah'' I said.

''I need a machine gun'' his eyes got crazy.

''A machine gun?'' I question, as he did the Joker laugh.

''That was good'' he said and stood up so quick it made my heart jump.

We did the scene a couple more times, and every time his eyes got just a tiny bit crazier.

We walked out of the room to finally try to do it in front of the camera, but before that could happen I had to get my make up done. I wore a blue blouse with a black shirt, half of my natural blonde lox were in a bun and the other half straightened.

We filmed the scene in two tries which was very good. I still wasn't fully comfortable around Jared, at least not as much as the other cast members.

After a long day I could finally go home. I washed off my makeup and got a long warm shower, rehearsing the lined from Harley for tomorrow.

In the middle of my thinking the doorbell rang, I put on my robe and walked to the front door of my house. It was only the postman.

''Is this Sarah Nicolson?'' he asked. I nodded. ''Please sign this''

He handed me a paper and a pen, then gave me a big box.

There we ''HAHA'' write all over the box as I carefully opened it.

''Oh a note... from... Mr.J?'' I said to myself.

There we cupcakes there and ... I screamed as a rat jumped out.

'To my doll face, Mr.J' the note read, thankfully the rat found it's was outside, but I still stood there in shock trying to figure out if it's safe to eat the cupcakes or not. Haha.

I rather just threw them away. This guy is crazy.