Chapter Sixteen

*SMUT WARNING*

I moved my legs over his, so I was sitting on top of him. He was surprised at my sudden dominance. I undid his tie and moved my lips to his neck. He moaned as I left small bite marks. 

His hands were comfortably resting on my hips as I grinded against his groin. Here and there he would squeeze my ass making me jump up a little bit. 

My lips moved from his neck slowly to his lips. They were soft, the taste of the liquor we drank before was still there as his tongue wrapped itself around mine. We move in sync. 

Until Jared whispered something in my ear ''Come on let's go upstairs'' his breath was heavy and both our our lips were swollen and almost red. 

Ge gripped tight around my waist pulling me up with him. My arms were around his neck keeping me in balance as I leaned against him. 

He  desperately struggled to open his bedroom door, I knew he wanted this as much as I did. 

He managed to get the door opened as he threw me on the bed. I sat up, him walking seductively towards me opening up my legs, his waist now leaning against the bed. My hands traveled over his torso, opening a button at a time. Until his rock hard abs were exposed. 

My eyes lit up as his well maintained physique, he noticed and smirked. He pulled off his shirt then went over my thighs, slowly. 

The touch of his skin gave me goosebumps. He unzipped my dress and was surprised as it revealed that I wasn't wearing a bra. 

I smirked and looked up at him. He swiftly undressed me and there I was. Naked in front of a half naked Jared Leto. 

I hungrily unzipped his pants, eager to get some action. I pulled down his pants along with his boxer, exposing his throbbing  cock. 

I have never done this before, maybe it was because of the alcohol that I finally managed to get out of my comfort zone. Jared on the other hand probably received a shit load of blow jobs in the best, it was my intention and goal to make this the best he's ever got. 

I moved my reddened lips to his cock. Slowly swirling my tongue around the head, as I looked up at him his head shot back from pleasure. I slid it in deeper then out again, teasing him. I continued until my lips were darkened and swollen. 

Jared groaned and grabbed my hips sliding me back on the bed, he pushed my shoulders, as he got on top of me. 

He quit playing.

He left small kisses on  my collarbone, moving down to my nipples. Gently biting them, then circling around them with his tongue to distract me from him finally sliding in. 

His hips pounded against mine as he was setting a rhythm. His hands were occupied since he had to support his weight on his elbows, mine on the other hand were free. I grabbed his hair, pulling it a few times since I sensed that he liked it. 

The other one was on his back. 

I was moaning a mixture of curse words and his name. 

His hips were pulling down harder, the rhythm  was getting lost as our climax approached. He buried his face in my neck, his breath was heavy and warm. 

I moaned loudly, so did he. I dug my nails in his skin, he arched his back as we both came. A musky smell filled the room as Jared collapsed next to me. 

We were both breathing heavily, it felt like pure ecstasy. 

''Wow'' he said breathily. 

I turned on my side to face him as he moved closer giving me a kiss. His eyes were glistening, nothing I have ever noticed before.