Olivia meeting the boys

Chloe

I left my house and entered the airport. Just finished putting my black and blue suit case on the plane and now leaving. I texted the boys I'm going on the plane and they didn't reply. Must be sleeping. Of course. It was 5:00am over in Melbourne. I couldn't believe I was going back there and seeing Luke again. I missed him so much. And the other boys but Luke more. I had a special thing for him. I love him. I think.

As I got off the plane surprisingly I saw my sister that I haven't seen for over 5 years. I dunno how I could recognised her but i did "Chloe?" She had a huge smile in her face "Olivia?" I screeched. That is her name. "OMG!!!!!!" She yelled and ran to me and we hugged. Seemed like forever. We use to be like best friends when we were young then she got older and moved house. She wanted to take me with but couldn't and my mum and her had a fight then hadn't seen her for so long. "We need to talk!!" I yelled. "I know!" She yelled back. And kissed my cheek. "Um what are u doing here?" She laughed. "Oh um let's just go will tell u later" I smiled. She nodded and went into her car and I went inside it as well. "Is everything going well?" She asked me "my dog died and by the way so did um er dad..." I looked down at the car floor. "Oh well" my sister looked sad while driving. "Just forget about it. That was the past now it is the future" she said. Olivia has always helped me. She parked at her house. "Wow u have moved on" I smiled to her. "Yeah I know thanks". She grabbed my suit cases and my bag. I grabbed my back pack and walked to the door. She got out her key and opened the door. I thanked her and went up stairs as she showed me around. "This will be your room for um maybe and hopefully the rest of your life! "It is beautiful" I looked around. "I designed it soon as I moved in, just for u. I was hoping mum would bring u here. But I now stare at it every day and think, she is never coming back. Ever is she?" She touched the walls. "My dream is to have u stay in my house and live with me" she looked at me. "That is adorable u have had this for more than 5 years!" I said jumping on my bed and laying down. Well sitting down. "Yes". Olivia walked down stairs and made me a hot chocolate. I walked to the couch and sat down holding my drink. I told her every single thing about my life. Including how I loved Luke. "That is amazing, and I can't believe you did all that without me!, and when I see Luke u need to bring me. I need to meet beau and also I need to get u with Luke baby" she laughed. "Do u ever see lachy?" I looked into her eyes. "no I see know one" she just looked at the tv even though it wasn't on. "That is why it is great to see you!" She smiled to me. "I was staying with Lachy. I know where he lives. You guys were two peas in a pod until I was born. He was sad that u grabbed me instead of him. He still loves you Olivia" I looked at my drink. And had a sip of it. "I know. But I will see him yes I will and I need you here in my life" she looked sad. "What happened" I looked interested. "Well, I have been dumped" Olivia said. "What? You were still dating that same guy since year 6" I said shocked. "Yeah. I was sad, he told me he will come back. He just needs some space and it was only yesterday. he dumped me because he knew I liked beau. And I told him that I will never meet him. And he told me that I will he just knew it" Olivia said to me.

Olivia:

I can't believe that my sister is great friends with the Janoskians. Omg I'm so happy for her. She is like a daughter to me. "What are u planing to have for dinner!?" I laughed. "Um want to go out for dinner somewhere special, just like you" Chloe looked adorable. Naww I can't believe I'm seeing her. "I never would think I would see u ever again" I said laughing. "And u can finally have the bedroom I made for u years ago". We got dress into flash dressed and necklaces and makeup. "Instagram?" I asked Chloe. She nodded we went to a mirror which showed our body. *snap* the picture was taken and Chloe sent it on her Instagram and so did I.

Chloe

:with the best sister in the world going to eat out for dinner.

My caption was ^^^