watching chloe on youtube

Chloe ~

I went home and got out the jumper I got everyone to sign. I looked at them "jai was here. you are the best" jai wrote. "SOO pretty" Daniel wrote. "You are amazingly gorgeous" James wrote. "I hope I meet you soon" beau wrote. And last "you are so stunning and beautiful. We need to meet again :)" Luke wrote. Wow did he really just write that. A smiley face made me smile. Luke was amazing.

>>> 5 hours later

It was 7:00pm and I went to go have dinner. Mmmm spaghetti Bolognese sound good. I grabbed the bowl of food and got a drink of water and sat down. Only my mum and I. My rest of family live in Melbourne or Sydney. I can't remember been so long. I got to eat everything. Normally I eat half. But I hadn't eaten only in the morning when I had a pie. That was yummy dinner. " thanks" I said politely. Mum nodded. I went to my room and got into the shower. I thought about everything today how I could of made it better.

I got out of the shower looking for my pjs. They must be down stairs. I ran down stairs with my towel wrapped around me. And grabbed them of the clothes line next to the fire. I ran upstairs going to get dressed. I got dressed in my blue stopped tiger pjs and jumped on my bed. It was Friday so I could do anything. I turned music on ' rock n roll - Avril Lavine' and sang and danced. For about an hour

Luke ~

"LUKE HURRY Up" jai screamed from his bedroom. "COMING" I screamed back

I ran to his room. He seemed angry. "I have been waiting for at least an hour for u" jai crossed his arms. " I'm hear now" I replied. Hehe I get to see my chloe again. But online... Oh well. "Watch this. It's the funniest one ever" I started to watch it. She was the funniest person I've ever seen. "AHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA" I laughed so hard. Falling of my chair so did jai. "Aww it's finished!" I screamed for more. " calm down she has over 100 videos to watch." Jai tried to calm me down. "Here is another" jai pointed to the screen. We watched and laughed. She was doing the best friend challenge. She got lots right and wrong. "Trust me u never told me that" she said. OMG lol replay that again" I shouted in laughter. She was so funny. In a good way.

Jai ~

"I've seen this one the most. Lip sync music videos." I seemed happy. "Ok sure" he looked at the computer screen not taking his eyes off. "She can sing as well. Want to see her official music videos?" I added. "OMG!! Yea" Luke jumped up and down. She is so pretty. I hope she liked me more then Luke.

Chloe ~

I've been jumping up and down for ages now. So I turned the music down and put the Janoskians jumper on. It was getting cold. I watched a movie and watched more. I wish Luke was here cuddling up with me now. I took a selfie and put It on Instagram.

Luke ~

I wish Chloe was here right now :(

Jai decided to watch a movie. So I said finding nemo or the jungle book. Jai said "NONE. It's the lion king". Yay. Awesome. I snuggled up to a pillow thinking it was Chloe