shopping with luke

Chloe ~

It was about 11:45am. OMG I need to go and get a present. I went to the apple store and bought a iPhone 5s for him :). And wrapped it up. I was 5 minutes late >_< omg! I put it in my back pack and ran to... I have noh clue where we r meeting.

Me: ... Where r we suppose to meet exacly?

Luke: ahaha sorry. At the music shop

Me: I'm 3 shops away from it. Bye

Luke: I see you x

I walked over to him

Luke~

OMG she is so pretty. "Hey" she said smiling. "Hello. U look cool" I said. She just smiled and looked at the floor. "Do I get a hug?" I said " umm I'm sorry but I only hug when I'm in a relationship or best friend." She said looking embarrassed. "It's fine. I will hug u some day" I hardly kno her so I guess that she is sorta frightened. "Where are we going" she jumped up :)

"Umm do u want to choose" I looked at her in the eyes. "Noh I'm afraid if I choose something u will think I'm stupid or either a bitch" she looked at me. "Omg! Waht I would never say that" I said. "Well.. Can we go shopping...!" She smiled at me. "YES" I yelled. "Ahaha" she laughed. Everyone was staring at us. Well I'm glad I made her laugh. She is really quiet. But cute. I like how she is quiet. "Hey I have the best idea ever." She said grabbing my hand. She waht? She grabbed my hand. "Follow". Oh only because she wants me to come with her fast. :(. "Waht is it?" I looked at where she was holding my hand. " oh sorry I was holding your hand!" She laughed. I laughed along. She is so adorable. "I want to do a cat walk. But u give me an outfit to do it" she begged. "That sounds really fun :)" I smiled and laughed.

I came bak with 10 outfits "1 outfit Luke. 1" she said. "Sorry but u would look good in so many of these" I fan girld over the clothes. Ahahah. I love when she called me by my name. Most girls would say LUKEY. >:( made me angry.

Chloe~

We were having so much fun. I can't believe this day is coming true.

I put on a couple dressed and acted like I was in a movie shoot whole doing a cat walk "oh no my prince. Where is he" I said falling to the ground fainting. And I couldn't help but laugh. He laughed so much. I put on another out fit and did the same but a different saying and act. "Wow. I'm having so much fun. I hope you are?" I told Luke. "I'm having more fun than you" he put his hand over my shoulder as we went to the check out. I bought all the outfits. Because they looked so good. "You have an amazing taste in outfit" I looked up to him. He still had his hand on my shoulder. "Thank you." He smiled and put his hand on my waist. Like a couple would do :o omg. "Should we eat now not to be pushy" I felt I was being mean. "Noh please don't be. It's fine. We can eat." mcdonalds I got and so did Luke. We got a table for 2 and stared eating. We finished. "We are such piggys" I said and he said "naw"