Feelings suck.

Peter almost died, he's fine now but he could have died, and Peter just couldn't bring himself to care. A robbery gone wrong, one second he's flipping the robber onto his back and before his spidey senses could warn him he was shot, why didn't my senses work? Peter found himself asking as he fell to the floor, his mind, he wasn't working right, each day he grew more reckless, exhausted and just completely done, he wanted wade, grief was controlling him more and more, he just wanted it to stop. He lay there on the floor, bleeding for what seemed like an eternity before Deadpool showed up, how'd Deadpool know he was there? Peter didn't care, he just stayed motionless, Peter knew he was acting irrational, he had been getting better, he had been getting over wade- so he thought- the whole ultron thing distracted him from his grief, what was a distraction Peter thought was him moving on, boy was he wrong, now his emotions were taking over when he wasn't thinking about ultron and getting him hurt, Peter didn't even realise Deadpool was making a fuss around him, using anything and everything to cover up his wound and carry him back to the dump Deadpool called home, Peter didn't move, too tired too done to care, he just let Deadpool do what he wanted, a serial killer, a mercenary, Peter didn't care, his spidey senses weren't going off to tell him not to trust Deadpool but his spidey sense haven't been working very well lately so Peter just went with the flow, Peter found himself on a mattress on the floor, Deadpool dealing with the bullet wound on his thigh, Peter just sighed and accepted whatever was about to happen. If he died, good, he'd be with wade, if he lived that's cool too he didn't care. "Come on spidey stay awake for me here!" Deadpools overly chirpy voice rang through his ears "don' car' wanna s'sleep" Spider-Man muttered but Deadpool was having none of it, grabbing a bottle of water from the side and splashing some onto the tired man "well I care, I need you alive" Deadpool said, the water seemed to wake Spiderman up a bit, which was a good thing, he needed spidey alive, if he died then who would help him find Francis? Spidey is the only one who can access shield's stuff, so without spidey, no Francis and he'll never see Peter again, which can't happen "why, I don't see why I'm neeeeeded" Spiderman groaned, subtly asking to be left to bleed out, which caused deadpools heart to break, just a tad. "I-I need you alive, help me get back to someone, someone I care very deeply about" Deadpool said with a sigh, he had managed to get the bullet out of the spider and was now stitching and disinfecting, he didn't want to tell the spider his whole story, he didn't want him knowing about Peter but Deadpool couldn't stop himself spilling a little, something about him made wade trust him. After a bit of clean up Deadpool noticed that Spiderman had fallen asleep, he noticed how the man had curled up on himself, how he hugged his knees to chest, his freshly stitched up cut must be hurting but Spiderman seems like someone who's acquainted, maybe even best friends with pain, maybe Deadpool and Spiderman do have a mutual friend after all, sitting at the broken table in his shitty excuse for a kitchen Deadpool sighed and opened a bottle of whatever alcoholic drink he could find, taking a generous Sip he tried to think about where everything had gone wrong, and how he was going to fix it, he had a reluctant Spiderman on his side and voices in his head, he really wasn't going to fix anything fast, he knew Spiderman didn't trust him, he could feel it whenever he was around the man, they had worked together for about a week now and still the spider will try his best to not go near him, so Deadpool didn't really understand why the man was here at all, did he think he could try and change him? Or was he actually interested in what Deadpool was doing, yes he wanted to stop Francis but he didn't have to work with Deadpool, sure if he really did care he'd get the avengers to help-"I can see you over thinking" a voice said, coming from the other side of the room "I can practically hear it" Spiderman continued, he was sitting up, clutching the blanket to his chest, he looked adorable, Deadpool couldn't help himself think that "sorry, was I thinking too loud?" Deadpool laughed lightly before taking another sip, the spider nodded with a soft laugh before patting the place beside him, raising an eyebrow Deadpool gingerly walked over, sitting beside the spider "whatca thinking about?" Spiderman asked through a yawn, he was tired but he also wanted to know what was on the mans mind, if he's going to be working with him might as well get to know him "nothing" Deadpool replied but Spiderman just shook his head and grabbed the bottle from deadpools hand, he didn't know what it was but he rolled his mask up and took a sip, "you even old enough to drink?" Deadpool asked, taking the bottle back after Spiderman was done "are you?" "Touché" lying back down again Peter pulled Deadpool down with him, he knew he was being stupid, pulling a serial killer down for cuddles wasn't the best idea Peter has ever had but fuck it he's lonely and he doesn't care, Deadpool on the other hand was conflicted, complying with Spider-Man's silent order he lay down, pulling the spider closing, wrapping his arms around his waist as Spiderman cuddled closer to his chest, wade knew he shouldn't be doing this, it felt wrong knowing Peter was out there alone and he was hugging Spiderman but it also felt so right, he didn't know what was going through Spider-Man's head to make him want to seek comfort from wade but he went with it, when a suicidal spider asked for hugs you comply, it's not like he's cheating on Peter, they're just cuddling... Deadpool wanted to question the man but before he could the spider was asleep, and then so was he.
----
When wade awoke In the morning, the place where the spider was beside him was empty, Deadpool knew he would leave, so why was his heart hurting? Probably the cancer, yeah let's go with that. "Morning, hope you like pancakes!" a voice said bursting through the door, "what?" Deadpool asked, slowly getting up and walking over to where Spiderman had placed the freshly bought pancakes on the table "you're kitchen is crappy and you have no real food so I bought some, got plastic cutlery and paper plates too" Spiderman said distributing out the said goods, grabbing some the spider sat down and began eating, Deadpool was confused but took the food anyway, sitting opposite spidey "thanks spidey" wade said with a laugh and began eating too, free food was free food so wade wasn't going to question. "So I thought today maybe we could find some more of Francis's side kicks or something and investigate, no killing tho-" "why do you care? Not trying to be rude spidey but don't you have like, more serious, higher up problems?" Deadpool said, turning to spidey who seemed pretty shocked at the question "I uh, you said he was hurting people and I just.... Need a distraction" spidey said with a sigh, putting down his pancake "distraction?" Deadpool pushed, nodding spidey sighed "the whole Ultron thing is dead, nothing from that so I need something else to do" Spiderman said with a light laugh, it was sad really Peter thought, he knew he shouldn't be bottling up his emotions but he didn't want to deal with them, so he made sure the bottle he was using for his emotions was glass so it wouldn't break down for a thousand years, by the time his bottle of emotions break down he'll be dead. Peter laughed to himself, his logic was stupid but it was how he was coping "didn't answer my question-" "who's the person you care deeply about?" This time it was Spiderman who interrupted, causing Deadpool to nod  "touché"

----
Peter was swore all over, he had gone on several missions (as Deadpool calls them) today and he was beaten and bruised, the people who were working for "Francis" we're tough, most were mutants with some kind of ability but Peter and Deadpool, once working together, they made a pretty good team, they managed to put them down, got little information from them and then they were locked away, much to deadpools disappoint that meant he didn't get to kill them, but he was glad with the little information they now have, none of the side kicks spilled on Francis but they sure as hell spilled on each other, directing both the heroes (if Deadpool could be called one) towards another side kick to another, to eventually a destination, Peter and Deadpool will have to check that out another time, hopefully they'll find Francis there, but Peter couldn't help himself hope Francis wasn't there, sure he wanted Deadpool to get what he wanted and to find the person he loves but Peter wanted to be selfish, he enjoyed deadpools company, his witty and very inappropriate humour had Spiderman in stitches, Peter hadn't felt this alive since when he was with wade, he needed Deadpool in his life, he wanted to be with Deadpool, he was the closest thing to wade Peter was going to get, a part of him felt bad, Peter felt bad for wanting Deadpool, he knew the man was a killer, extremely dangerous but Peter found himself attracted to the danger, he also felt bad for moving on, he loved wade and Peter feels like if he moves on then wade will be forgotten, wade deserved so much more. "Hey kiddo" Steve said once he spotted Peter on the couch "hey pops" Peter greeted with a small smile, Peter hadn't been spending much time with his family either, they've all been busy. Peter wondered if they knew about Deadpool, knew if he was a serial killer, knew if their son may or may not be falling for him. Peter had been telling them that he had been going out, looking for ultron, not for Francis. Peter deserves just this one secret.

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry for the really long break school started and I got super busy, I know it's a shitty excuse but I'm sorry, anyway thanks for all the love and support on this story it's really amazing! I hope y'all stay with me! Thanks guys xx I'm sorry if this chapter sucks it's kinda a filler it'll get better I promise 😂