The war has begun

Everyone was still staring at Peter, looking for an explanation. Peter couldn't blame them, he'd be hella confused too. "I um, have powers too" Peter said, after an awkward amount of time. "Since when" tony asked, coming to stand beside his husband. "Since...a few days, I'm not sure how long really...." Peter began, he looked down at the floor, covered in shards of glass and broken furniture. "I... I broke into oscorp, and into a secret room..." Peter said, he looked up, expecting to see angry faces but all he saw were worried expressions "Jarvis scan him, make sure he's okay" Tony said but Peter shook his head "I already got him to do that-" Peter began but tony held his hand up signalling for him to stop talking, Peter nodded and continued to look at the ground waiting for to Jarvis to repeat the information he told Peter a night earlier, but Jarvis didn't answer, tony sighed "Peter tell me what the scan said" peter responded with what Jarvis told him. While Peter was distracted by the glass on the floor Steve brought him in for a hug, hugging back, Peter buried his face in Steve's chest. "Im glad you're okay Peter" Steve whispered into his hair. "What are we gonna do?" Tony sighed, pushing his hand through his hair. "We have ultron on the loose and now Peter could be in twice as much danger...." Tony finished. "I'm okay dad... I-" Peter cut himself off, should he tell them about his panic attack? That his friend didn't die, he was just in so much pain.... He probably should. "You, what...?" Natasha spoke up placing a hand on peters shoulder. "My friend... My friend didn't die, well I mean they did... When I was younger... I had a break down that night because" Peter shook his head, tears welding up in his eyes "the pain, oh dear god the pain was too much. It felt like my blood was lava and I was going to explode" Steve was hugging him again, stroking peters hair. Peter cried silently into his shirt, remembering the pain. Tony slowly walked over and hugged Peter too "we'll get through this, we will... All of us, together" Steve said as he welcomed tony into the hug too. "We still going tomorrow?" Tony asked Steve once the hug was over, Steve nodded "help get our minds off all.... This" Steve said gesturing towards the whole room. "Go where?" Peter whispered, looking down at the floor again. "Doesn't matter kid, just go to bed okay? Get some sleep" tony ruffled peters hair and tried to smile at him but Peter didn't look up. Peter silently walked to his room and locked the door.

"Is he going to be okay?" Clint asked tony "he should, he just has powers now... But we'll help him with them. He'll be fine" tony said, more to convince himself then anything else. The avengers nodded before helping to tidy up a little. "And what are we going to do about ultron, I mean... What even is it?" Steve asked with a sigh. "Remember we went on that mission a while back? To get Loki's septar and we met that fast guy and that girl with the mind controlling thing? Yeah see I got a thing, and made a thing and boom now it's evil" tony said, turning too look at the avengers, Natasha raised an eyebrow "explain" she said, her tone a little more force full "okay okay listen, we went to that hydra base in sokovia to pick up the septar, which we got... By studying the gem in the septar I was able to make another... AI. He's like Jarvis but, he was supposed to be better. To protect the world" tony finished, he wasn't looking at them anymore, all tony wanted was to protect his son, his family, now all he's done is put Peter and Steve in even more danger "it's not your fault tony, you didn't know it was going to do that" Steve said but tony shook his "I should have been more careful, but I'll defeat this guy. I always do" tony said faking a smile "you're not alone, tony. We'll do this together" Steve said, taking his husbands hand in his. "Are we not going to talk about the fact Peter has spider powers, and lied to us?" Natasha spoke up again, crossing her arms "we'll deal with that after tomorrow, he's still having his party. We don't want to ruin that" tony said and Steve nodded

---------
Peter should have ran, he knew that now. He should have ran and hid when they told him to but he couldn't, it's like his feet where stuck to the ground. He had to fight, to help his family, if he didn't, things might not have ended as well. Peter shook his head and rolled over in bed. He needed sleep, but he just couldn't, he had too many thoughts and worries. Peter decided that he wasn't going to sleep, pulling off the covers he stood up. "Jarvis?" Peter asked, he had a plan. Once Jarvis opened the window he'd jump, attach himself to something and swing across New York, he needed to think, somewhere quiet and away from everything, everyone. But Jarvis didn't answer, Peter called out again but sighed. Ultron must have done something to him... But that means the tower has no surveillance so he should get away without being noticed, Peter forced open the window with his new found strength and Peter jumped out, flinging his webs from his wrist onto the nearest building "SHIT" Peter screamed as he almost coiled with another building, but he successfully swung out of the way. Peter had never done this before so he had no clue what he was doing or where he was going but he was going to learn, make the most out of it. He kept swinging and attaching his webs to buildings till it became trees, soon he felt like Tarzan swinging from the trees but it was amazing.