"Derek....this is Thana...Thana Derek...." Lindy said,Derek looked at Thana and smiled sweetly at her.He stretched he's big hand out for her to shake and she did.

"Nice to meet you." they said to each other and as soon as they let go he put a hand around Lindy's small waist bringing her close.She smiled and looked up at him,he looked down and did the same.

Before they could say anything though the bell rang and Lindy with Derek groaned.

"I'll see ya around baby.." he told her and kissed her.Thana stood there staring and then turned around uncomfortable.When the pulled back he walked away with he's friend's and Lindy grabbed Thana's arm tightly.Before she could say anything else Thana placed a a hand over her friend's mouth.

"You tell me ALL the detail's later,after class and at lunch." she said to her and they walked to the same class together.Thana was very happy to see her friend shining,smiling and feeling so good,but she also needed to tell her if she could stay over at her place for some time.

She felt like she was gonna be a bother,she didn't want too and she was also thinking about what she did last night.For a moment she thought that if it would work she could ask them to guard her for some time till Adam was back and then they could leave so she didn't have to bother her friend but that was stupid.

There is no magic,Thana was gonna be alone,she would never see her parent's again,or have two hot guys in her house or anything at all.The bell rang after a while bringing her back from her thought's she shook her head,bling rapidly and gathered her book's getting up.

Taking her next class book's she couldn't wait till it was lunch time.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So we went to the mall,had a coffee then walked around a bit and talked about....many thing's...to get to know each other.....and then he said that we should go to the movie theater....which we did." Lindy said,she was sitting with Thana alone at a table in the cafeteria telling her everything that happened at her date.

"Which movie did you watch?" Thana asked,resting her elbow's on the table and her head in her hand's looking curious at Lindy.

"Um...i seriously don't remember...i wasen't paying attention to the screen Thana!!! God Derek make's even Brad Pitt look like shit compare to him.He's a god!!" she whispered and squealed.

Thana laughed and Lindy went on,she found out that Derek was a good guy,a player but nice and a gentleman.They kissed in the theater and they hold hand's and Thana was very happy for her friend,she hated to bring up right now though the question.

Thank God for her though Derek and he's boy's interrupted them and they all sat and talked together.Him holding Lindy on he's lap and he's arm's around her waist,he's face resting on her shoulder and he's boys checking out Thana who felt uncomfortable but stayed for her friend.

After lunch and the rest classes she decited to go tell Lindy about if she could stay with her for a while.She found her at her locker.

"Hey Lindy can i talk to you for a second?"

"Sure but before you do Derek is going for camping this weekend and he asked me to go with him!!! I'm so going!!! He said that if i wanted i could bring you too with us,he's uncle is gonna be with us he's an expert or something and he said if that would make me feel comfortable cause were gonna be like...if you come 3 girl's....."

"Um.....i'd love too honey really but i can't....i...have some work at home to do with Adam....some..important stuff you know....some other time if we ever have the chance though i'll definitely come..." Thana lied....she didn't want to ruin her friend's weekend she always put other before her self.

"Aw that suck's.....i'll miss you....but i'm gonna message you and call you and sent you picture's and everything so it's gonna be like your with us!!" Lindy said cheerfully.Thana grinned and offered Lindy a ride back but she didn't need one she had her car.

They said bye's hugged and wished to each other good luck and a nice "hot" weekend and left school.Thana walked to her car,unlocked and got in sighing.Okay so this weekend alone when she return's though then she'll tell her.

She started the car and drove off.She stopped at a mini market to buy a few thing's and returned home.Putting her car in the garage she walked to the door and tried to unlock but it was already unlocked.She was confused.

Maybe they forgot to lock,she thought and nodded yes walking in and locking behing her.She left her keys and bag's to the hall right when you enter and walked in further.She walked to the stair's to go up to her room for a second before coming down to cook meal but she noticed something weird with the corner of her eye in her living room.

She thought it was just light or something else and wanted to ignore it but she just couldn't.Taking a step back and peeking behind the wall she freaked and dropped her phone,her jaw hit the floor and she stared,shocked,scared,confused.

Two guys were sitting in her living room like they own the place,comfortable.Both of them on a couch in frond of the TV.One had he's foot on,half laying and the other to the floor,he rested he's back at the arm and was holding a can of beer and had three bag's of chips in frond of him,some in he's mouth that looked full and he was shocked as well.He was wearing a tight brown t-shirt and black jean's with black boot's.He had brown messy hair and golden eyes.

The other was sitting right at least,legs streched out in frond of him on the table,he was leaning on the back of the couch and he too had beer,he was holding the can to he's mouth at the moment and he had black hair and blue eyes wearing a black button up t-shirt,black skinny jean's hanging low on he's hips and boot's too.

Thana stood there mouth wide open still not believing what was in frond of her.The black haired guy slowly pulled the can from he's lips,mouth full of beer and the other chew once the food in he's mouth both not taking their eyes off of her.The living room was a mess,dirty,liquid's and snak's all over the couche's,carpet's and the table.

"Wha....who...what...." she couldn't speak.....if they were rober's they sucked badly.She screamed making the black hair dude spit the beer all over the place like spray and the other drop he's can and crash the bag's trying to sit up,when the black haired dude got up that's when the brown haired on did cause he's foot was behind the other guys back.

They threw their hand's up and tried to calm her down but she was still screaming when they moved fast to catch her and before they and she knew it she had passed out falling.

So what do u think? let me know please!!!! <3

Comment!

Vote!

fan maybe ;) love u all cya!!!