I slowly sat on the seat and straightened my back. I can do this... I can do this.... I placed my feet on the chair railing underneath me and squeezed the edges of the chair. I brought in a huge breath and calmed my self down. I am NOT afraid. The students were still muttering secretly at my presence wondering who i am. I saw Draco and his 'crew' at the corner of the far right table smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at Draco and scoffed at his hard glare on me.

"Are you ready darling?" the lady asked me.

'Who are you?" I asked curiously.

"Professor McGonagoll," she smiled. I got a nice instinct from her and returned the smile.

"I'm ready," I told her. She placed the pointy hat on me and it began to twist on my head.

"Amanda Potter!" the hat yelled. Bloody hell it scared the daylights out of me. I was expecting it to not move. I expected my house name above the hat like a fortune teller you get at kid's parties not the bloody hat to speak. The entire room gasped as murmurs began to echo. Oh yea the public don't know i'm alive yet. Well now they do.

Dumbledore stood up and yelled, "Sileeeeeence!"

I bit my lip trying to keep in my chuckles and the hat continued once the murmurs died down.

"Ok where were we? Ah yes Amanda Potter.." I clenched my eyes shut praying i won't get Slytherin. "I was wondering when I would be sorting you. Finally. Well you're brave, smart, intelligent, yes. Yes." it said.

"Please not slytherin," I whispered. My heart began to pound tremendously and I held in my breath.

"Not slytherin eh? Hmmm I would put you with your brother but it is MY decsision. Unlike him you are very sneaky and have quite an attitude on you.... Sorry but SLYTHERIN!!!" The hat yelled.

Everyone stood quiet and I slowly opened my eyes. My eyebrows crunched together in confusion as Ms. Mcgonnagol took off the hat. My mouth flew open in shock and my eyes widened. I slowly got off my chair and walked towards Harry.

He brought me in a hug and whispered, "It's ok. You'll be fine."

The Slytherin table except for Draco stood up and cheered. I gave the table a small smile and looked at the guys one more time. They all gave me a grin and told me to take my seat. I sighed and walked over to the Slytherin table. This is too surreal. I walked pass Draco and his crew until I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see the tan guy.

"You can sit with us," he smiled until Draco spit out his juice, "Or me," he chuckled looking at me with hopeful eyes.

I looked at Draco and he rolled his eyes. I looked at the tan guy and nodded. I sat next to him and across from me was the girl from earlier.

"Really Blaise?" Draco groaned to the tan guy. Blaise. Hmm nice name.

"What?" he said giving him a serious expression. I looked over at the Gryfinndor table and saw Hermoine, Ron and Harry glaring at me.

'Sorry' I mouthed to them. Harry buried his head in his arms and Hermoine and Ron gave me a concerned look.

"So Amanda how come you just started coming to Hogwarts?" Crabbe asked.

Draco glared at him sternly saying, "Why do you care?"

"I was just asking," he stuttered obviously afraid of him.

"Its complicated," I sighed and they nodded in understanding. The boys started talking about random stuff and I sighed looking around.

"Hi. I'm Pansy," the girl with the shoulder length brown hair smiled letting out her hand.

"Amanda," I smiled shaking it.

"What you think of the school so far?" She asked.

"Its very pretty...." I smiled looking at the well decorated walls.

Afterwards they introduced two other schools that will be staying for the The Tribe Wizard Tournament. One student from each school will participate in the tournament. No student under the age of 17 is allowed to participate. Everyone was definitely not pleased with the rule.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you're enjoying yourself!

The beginning is kinda slow since i'm mostly doing background information. Once Amanda is settled is when everything goes insane.

XOXO

-JezsiePelier