prologue

be on your best behavior
or he will put you on his
naughty list

+

"i promise i didnt mean to be naughty!" the boy screams as he wiggles trying to get away from the man's grip. the man chuckles darkly before pushing the younger boy down on the mattress.

"now, now, stop telling lies little boy. unless you want to be severely punished." the man says while spreading the younger boy's legs.

the younger boy lies down in bed and frowns. "you knew it was an act?" he questions the older male who is busying himself with his zipper.

"ive been watching you, my dear. the only reason you're bad is because you crave me more than anything." the older male says as he finally is able to take of his pants and boxers.

the younger boy watches his erection become free, and he, himself becomes erect. "i can tell just how much you want it, my naughty little boy." the older male says while the younger boy watches him lustfully.

"get on your knees sweetheart." the dominate male commands and in a matter of seconds the younger boy is gagging around his erection.

"mh just like that." he praises the younger boy. the naughty boy smiles up at him before continuing to suck on the older males cock.

both boys let out moans of pleasure.

just as the older boy is about to cum in the younger boys mouth, he pulls away. the dominate boy watches the younger boy with raging eyes, as the younger boy stands up and takes off his pants along with his boxers.

he bends over the bed, making sure the older boy has a good view of his ass.

"please punish me daddy." the younger boy begs faking innocence.

meanwhile the older boy just watches him with hungry eyes, ready to punish the younger boy.

he walks towards him and grabs a handful of his ass before slapping his ass cheek, causing the younger boy to let out a pleasurable moan.

"you have been really naughty sweetheart. its time for you to be punished." the dominate male says before teaching the younger submissive boy a lesson.

[+]

all rights reserved. i hope you all enjoy this new story! make sure to like and comment your thoughts ! all the love, mercy <3