Chapter 3

RILEY'S POV

GUYS IM RIGHT HERE!! I wanted to scream. CAN'T YOU SEE ME?!?

I tried as much as I could to move my arms and legs, but it was like someone was pinning me down. I wanted to scream on the top of my lungs, but I couldn't move at all.

In the corner of my eye, I could see my mom and dad sitting in chairs, it looked like they had been crying.

A Doctor then walked in and told my parents that they were very sorry.

Sorry for what? IM RIGHT HERE AND I AM FINE!!!!!

Maya, Lucas, Farkle, and Auggie then walked in carried food from what looked like the cafeteria.

"We called Josh and Shawn and told them about what happened, they're on their way" my father said.

I saw maya freeze in her tracks "Josh is coming?" She asked.

"Yep," my dad replied.

I wish I could be there for her, she looks so nervous because I know she still likes him.

A nurse came I right after and started to put eye drops in my eyes because I couldn't blink and they got dried up. I tried as hard as I could to look the nurse in the eyes so that she could see that I was actually there. But she didn't, she just continued with her job.

"SHAWNIE" I heard my dad yell.

"COREY" Shawn yelled back.

When Shawn saw me he stopped in his tracks.

"Oh my....." Shawn said staring at me.

SHAWN CAN YOU SEE ME?? IM RIGHT HERE! PLEASE NOTICE IM HERE!

Right then Josh walked in.

"My brotha" he said.

"My brotha" my dad said while hugging him.

I saw Maya sitting awkwardly in the corner.

"Hey maya" josh said awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"Hey," Maya replied not really paying attention.

He looked my way and said "oh Riley..."

Uncle josh!!!! I wanted to scream. Please just someone notice that I'm here and not just a statue!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: I haven't updated in forever.... sorry bout that I just missed it and decided to come back😊 thank you for 30 reads!!