"Are your parents here?" Asked Sherlock.
"They work until midnight so I don't really get to see them that often"

They walk up the steps and down to the end of the hallway to the left where John's room lies.

"Ah, I understand" Sherlock finally said.

"Yeah...So, what do you wanna do?"
"Anything you want, you are the host you know"
"Yes, and you are my guest"

John smiles, Sherlock looks away blushing which he covers with the palm of his hand.

"Are you hungry?"

John asks finishing having set up the D.V.D to watch Austin Powers: Golden Member.

"Yeah" He continues, "Uhm, what...movie did you put in?"

John looks back at the telly standing near the door watching the trailers go by.

"Austin Powers Golden Member"
"Is that alright, cause I can put another one if you'd like" He says.
"I've never seen it before" He admits.
John gasps, "What?!" "It is so funny, I know you'll like it"
"Haha, Ok" The laughter dies soon after and they continue to admire each others look when John breaks the silence.

"So, uhm..i-is sandw-wich alright?" John!Stop stuttering,...Sherlock don't you dare,
"Y-yeah, I'm f-fine with that?" Oh my goodness, there he went and did it too.
John nods quickly and heads out door and into the kitchen.

Sherlock had been sitting on the edge of John's bed and while the trailer's were playing, Sherlock goes to his friends dresser and spectates the photo's. There was one photo(Several actually) showed John in an ROTC uniform. Judging by the digital pattern Sherlock knew it was the Army. He'd never really been interested in the military, sure it had come across his mind, but he's far to self-centered for that. He was thinking of being a Chemist; He enjoyed his chemistry class and it was very easy for him to understand. Though one time Sherlock had a friend back in middle school named Victor Trevor and his father had told him that being a detective was his future...Who knows.

Sherlock picks up a photo John and a woman and judging by the way their hugging and close together with their cheeks in contact, he might say it is his sister. John steps in the room and immediately looks toward the bed and when he doesn't spot him, he looks to his right where Sherlock starts walking toward him slowly.

John feels as if he'd been staring at him for too long when he almost drops the plates and Sherlock's fast reaction time is able to steady it by holding one hand at the bottom and one at the top feeling John's warm hand.

"You alright?" Sherlock whispers.
John doesn't respond.
"John"
"Oh,..wha- ye- sorry yeah, here's your sandwich-"
"Thank you"
"And your soda...I hope you like Irn Bru"
"I do"

Sherlock stares down at the nicely made sandwich seeing an olive on top of a pick which pokes inside the sandwich and Sherlock smiles at this.

"It is..o-ok" John asks nervously
"It's perfect, John...Thank you"
"Your welcome, Sherlock"

They then decide to sit at the foot of his bed and watch the Austin Powers movie.

When the movie had finished John was surprised to see such an unemotional boy laughing hysterically to the point where he's rolling over on his stomach.

"That was so funny! Hhahaha!...Oh my goodness, haha"

Sherlock breathlessly says in between laughter's. John stares at him laughing quietly on his own. Sherlock dies down a but and carefully studies John; Pupils dilated, breathing speeding up slowly, hands opening and closing.

'Is he...?' Yes, Sherlock...It is what your thinking...Might as well go ahead because you know you are too.

"John"

"Hm?"

John eyes widen and he gasps when Sherlock cups his cheeks softly pushing him up against the bed so that Sherlock ends up on top. Sherlock at the same time kicks the plates against the ground making a small shattering sound.

They both quickly forgot that even happened when Sherlock presses his lips against John's tender, soft lips while moving syn chronically and perfectly as if they were made for each other.

A long passionate minute passes by and eventually they have to break apart for air.

Panting, that they are, they look into each others eyes,"I hope that plate wasn't to much"

"It really wasn't, haha" John reassures smiling tremendously when he then takes a hold of Sherlock wrapping his arm around his neck pulling him closer.

Breaking away again Sherlock continues to lie on top of John while caressing his soft face.

"I love you, John Watson"

"I love you, Sherlock Holmes"

And that was the beginning of their love and friendship.

------

Was that good???? Lol if it was; if you wish then Vote or Comment