Chapter 24

Meek
I Woke up to the sun beaming through the window into the room. I stretched looking over & saw my beautiful ass girl friend sleeping , she looked so peaceful sleeping...but not for long.

Pulling her closer to me, I left soft, gentle pecks along her neck. She began to stir in her sleep. Lifting the shirt that she put on after our love session last night, I saw that she had on nothing but a thong underneath. Licking my lips I slowly slid my hand down her stomach reaching my hand into her thong slipping two fingers inside her.

Moving my fingers in & out of her, I looked up at her as her eyes slowly opened and she gasped looking at me.

"Shh" I put my lips against hers to cease any words she might've wanted to say. I slid my tongue into her mouth and her hips started to rotate. I pumped my fingers in and out of her quickly, as she moaned, softly.

"ohh my god, that feels so good," She threw her head back grinding up against my hand "Meek!" She moaned rubbing her hands threw my waves.

My dick grew hard hearing her sexy ass moan my name. She bit her lip digging her nails into my wrist. I curved my fingers inside of her soaked, tight pussy and her moans grew louder.

"You like that ma??"

"Oh my god, y-yes!" She screamed

I pulled my fingers out, licking them then quickly ripped her thong off. I bent down spreading her second set of lips automatically diving in. Her back arched as I started sucking on her clit & flicking it back and forth with my tounge.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" She yelled as my tounge entered her hole and I started rubbing her clit. She was screaming loud as fuck & her body was trembling.

"Daddy!!" She screamed squirting.

I stood up and it shot out all over the sheets and all on my chest. I looked down at her, catching her breath. "Oh my god baby, I think you broke me" Chuckling, I licked my lips and bent down pecking her lips "wake me up like that every morning, daddy" She smiled at me.

-----
After the shower, I threw on some shorts and headed down the stairs. The staircase was just legit. My lady definitely took care of my son while I was gone. I know they enjoy living like this. Now that I'm here, Ima do my job and do what I did before we was separated... Well, Ima do better. Make sure they're straight. They won't have to worry about anything. I know Nicki's been working hard around the house so, I want my girl to just relax a little. She won't have to lift a finger now that I'm here. I have some making up to do.

It smelt like someone was making breakfast, so I headed to the kitchen. Omelly and Papi stayed in a hotel last night. Which I appreciate because Onika and I had a little fun. I walked into the kitchen and saw something that'll make any nigga freeze up.

She stood by the stove in nothing but a thong and one of my shirts. I only shook my head... Going all the rounds last night must've meant nothing to her because it seems like she's asking for another one. I rubbed my hands together and bit my bottom lip at the view.

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Dick make you make breakfast, huh?" I said and she jumped in surprise.

"Oh my God... Rihmeek." She said turning around. She placed her hand over her chest and calmed her breathing. "Never do that again, Babe." She wrapped her arms around my neck. I let my hands smack her ass and I looked down at her.