Chapter 3

Nicki
I immediately dropped the phone after hearing the anonymous voice.

I quickly ran up the stairs to Papi's room, seeing that his door was completely closed.

My heart began to pound and my knees became to weaken as I twisted the doorknob. As I switched on the lights, I saw that Papi sheets was all over the place and he wasn't lying in his bed.

"NOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I automatically fell to the ground busting out in tears and sobs.

"Nicki!" I heard Meek yell as he ran up the stairs.

I felt him pick me up from the ground "Meek, they took him!" I said crying in his neck. "I'm...so...sorry." I said in between sobs. "This is all my fault."

"No it's not ma," He said caressing my hair. "We gone find him and I'll make sure those bitches pay."

I heard my phone going off downstairs indicating that I had a text message.

I quickly ran downstairs, Meek right behind me, and picked my phone up from the floor. I unlocked my screen and saw that the unknown number had sent me a text message.

Opening the message I gasped as more tears started rolling my reddened cheeks.

"You got 24 hours to bring me my money or you can say goodbye to your nappy-headed ass son" I scrolled down to see a picture attached showing Papi wrapped up in a chair with a gun to his forehead.

"What the fuck Yo!!" Meek yelled as I dropped my head "they bring my son into this Bullshit!" His nostrils flared "okay." He nodded his head not talking to no one in general.

I looked up seeing the veins popping out as his jaws and hands clenched.
One thing I learned about meek is that you Don't mess with his Family. I'd hate for someone to find that out the hard way. Especially after being warned.

Meek
I picked up my phone and angrily dialed the number.

"I see you bitches got my wonderful message." The anonymous voice says answering the phone with an evil chuckle.

"Don't fucking touch my son yo!!" I yelled as my jaw clenched.

"Don't worry we'll take good care of him." He says lowly as I immediately heard shuffling on the other end of the phone before hearing Papi scream.

"Dad!! He has a gun to my head. Please come get me!" he says crying. Hearing him cry only made me angrier.

"Papi! Ima be there to get y-"

Click. The line disconnected.

"Fuck!" I punched the wall then looked at Nicki, she was crying and still blaming herself about the whole situation. She looked up at me as I just stood there.

"Where this pussy be at?" I thought to myself grabbing my keys,my phone, my gun, and her hand walking out of the house.

I called Omelly as we were on the road.

"You already know, niggas think this a joke." He said.

"I already be knowing." I leaned back in the drivers seat.

"Time to show em' cuz , come thru." He said.

"On the way now." I nodded.

"Bet." He hung up.

Looking over I saw Nicki laying on the windows with tears falling down her reddened cheeks

"Nicki what I tell you about that crying shit?" She quickly wiped her tears.

"Meek, there's no telling what they'll do to him." She looked at me. "Tyrone's Crazy." She said as she touched my shoulder.

I looked at her for a quick second then looked back to the road.

"Crazy meets Insane." I sped up not letting up on the gas.

-
We sat in Omelly's Living room. He was asking about the whole situation.

"Me and Nic ended up falling asleep on the sofa." I explained to Omelly.

"Wait, hold up. Y'all didn't hear them walk in?"

"Nigga, if we did you think they'll have my son right now?!" He held his hands up and I continued.

"Like I was saying, me and Nicki woke up hearing her phone go off." He nodded "She opened the message it said something bout have my money or it's bye to yo son with a picture of papi strapped to a chair and a gun to his head." I closed my eyes hard to try to get the image out of my head. It didn't work.

"What the fuck? A gun to his head!
That's my lil cuz Meek."

"Nigga I feel the same way O. That's my damn son!"

"Calm down y'all. Don't take your anger out on eachother." Nicki said placing her hand on my chest.

"And what's this nigga name?" Omelly said looking at her.

"Tyrone." She said sighing.

"He sound like a school boy." Omelly said lighting a blunt and taking a hit.

"I'm just ready to end these niggas." I rubbed my hands together.

"Yeah. They think they finna get away with fucking with my family!!" Omelly said getting worked up all over again.

"I guess they don't know who they fucking with O. But we ain't gone talk too much, na'mean. We have to to get Papi back before these dickheads get upside themselves." He nodded

"How much you owe them Nic?" Omelly said as we both looked down at her.

"Uh. 10 grand." She said

"They kidnapped my son over 10g's!?" I yelled and she nodded.

"Wack asf." I smacked my lips.

"That weak shit? We can get that by tomorrow." O nodded

"Y'all know what we gotta do right?" He looked us both in our eyes.

We both nodded.

"All that shit gonna get his t-shirt soaked." Omelly said.

-----
- Short chapter , We just wanted to update!! next chapter will be longer !!

Make sure you guys Vote & Comment

- Mimi X BritneyNycole  ✨🎀