Chapter 22 (Decay)

500 Reads...Thank You so much...
_________________________________________________

"Are you sure that you have to leave?" Liam ask Michael who's packing his suitcase," It's just for the weekend, I need to get the hell out from this town before I'm going nuts."

"So, it's just you and Catherine?"

"Yeah, she's been through a lot!"

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Liam sound worried. Michael put his hand around Liam's waist and kiss him," I'll be fine."

"Alright, I believe you...don't forget to call or text me..."

"Liam, about one more thing."

"What is it?"

"I want to move out from this apartment?"

"What are you saying? You going back to your parents' house?"

"No, of course not...it's just a lot happen in this apartment, Elaine died...I died..."

"I get it, okay so...you want to find new apartment?"

"Yeah!" Michael sighed.

"You know what, my sister is a real estate agent and the best one, I can call her and find you a new apartment."

"That would be awesome, one more thing..." Michael stuttered, Liam smiled at him," What is it?"

"I was just wondering, We should move in together..." Michael shaking nervously.

"I don't know..."

"You know what it's stupid...we're not even..." Liam grabs Michael's cheek and give him a kiss while laughs at Michael's nervously," I'm just kidding, of course I wanna move in with you..." Then someone knock on the door," I'll get it!" Liam walk to the door and open it," You really want to move from this apartment?" Catherine just get inside the apartment.

"Nice to meet you too, sure you can come in!" Liam said sarcastically.

"Are you eavesdropping?" Liam ask Catherine and she just laugh," Willy, baby...seriously...you and I both are supernatural, we heard everything whether we want to or not. So, Mikey....You ready?"

"Yup!" Michael walk out with a suitcase on his right hand, He gave a kiss to Liam and walk out together with Catherine," Call me..."

"One more thing, if you can find the apartment during the weekend...you can start packing or move our stuff together."

"I will babe!"

"Seriously, A pet name?"

"You bet it, Cutie Pie!" Liam teased," Hey, Come on...loverboy!" Catherine call out to Michael.

"Okay...Okay..." Michael walk into Catherine's car and drove to the airport.

"Thank you so much for doing this, Liz!" Eliza enter a real estate office and meet up with Portia," Hey, you call I came, What's up?"

"I've been so busy right now and I don't even know where to begin...oh yeah...it's my brother, Liam request...he's requesting an apartment."

"Liam asking for apartment?"

"Apparently he and Liam are moving in together!"

"That's good, so what do you want me to do?"

"There are two available apartment in this town, one in Martin Frey street and the other is in Olyphant Street. The Rugers Construction site just finished built the new modern type apartment. And I want Liam to check it out! Why don't you and Liam go check out the apartment if he's interested, he can have the apartment!"