Chapter 1 {Welcome to Secret Hill}

Alright before you guys start reading i want to thank you so very much for reading my book and make sure to comment and suggest anything...-xoxo me...Enjoy the book...

__________________________________________

Welcome to Secret Hill, a special small towns located in Maine. Secret Hill is one of the oldest town in America, build in late 18th Century by a traveler from across Europe settles here to find a new life. Now, after less than two and a half centuries later this town with 7010 people lives here this town could be America most peaceful small town, surrounded by forest this town have its own little charm, one of the people who lives here is a young beautiful girl with long brown hair named Elizabeth Yves or her friend called her Eliza.

Eliza was a young woman with bright future who wishes to become a doctor someday, she currently attending college with her close friend, Victoria Lang and Meghan Westbury. Victoria was a history student as for Meghan took the same class with Eliza. They were friend since they were child, growing up in a small town where everyone knows everyone can be tough for Eliza. Victoria or Vicky, have a brown eyes, and long black hair, she's also tall, beautiful and charming, she's has an Asian American heritage while Meghan is a beautiful African American woman with wavy black hair, and a cheerful young lady.

One day, Eliza and her two friends were walking around the campus and accidently bump into Daniel Thompson, Eliza ex-boyfriend. Daniel is a handsome young man, he was tall with bright blond hair and blue eyes, he is well-built and quiets a charmer.

"Hey!" Daniel awkwardly greets Eliza.

"Hi Daniel, What's up?" Eliza smile at him.

"Nothing, Just wanna say hi..." Daniel taps his shoes.

"This is awkward!" Vicky glances at them sarcastically.

"I should probably go! I need to send this report to Professor Bennett." Daniel show them a thick folder that he hold in his hand," Yeah, sure...Take care!" Eliza smile at him and Daniel walk passed them.

"Can't you see? He still into you!" Meghan teased her," Well I'm not, Meg...We broke up...we ended it in a good term."

"Yeah right, Princess...Anyway that's professor Jacob!" Vicky points at a man wearing a formal outfit walk in front of them, Professor Jacob is Vicky's history professor," I need to beg him to not put me into the Summer class." Vicky sighed.

"Good Luck with that!" Eliza said to Vicky and she walks towards Professor Jacob.

"What do we got now?" Meghan ask Eliza.

"Now, is Doctor Monroe's class." So they walk to their class when Eliza accidently bump into a man," I'm so sorry!" Eliza apologized to him.

"Don't worry about it!" the man said with a thick English Accent," My name is Matthew...Matthew Devereaux." Matthew is a handsome, mysterious, tall, dirty blond hair man with a charming smile.

"Elizabeth...Elizabeth Yves." Eliza shook his hand," This is my friend, Meghan." Meghan than shook his hand.

"You're not from here are you?" Eliza asks him.

"No actually, how do you know?" Matthew shook his head.

"This is quiet a small town, everyone know everyone!" Matthew smiles and gave her a soft laugh," Ah Yes, I'm from London."

"So Matthew, What brings you to Secret Hill?" Meghan asks him with an interrogations tone.

"I'm a transfer student! Anyway I got to head to class...Does any of you know Doctor Monroe's class?"