~ Chapter Three ~

~ Read End Notes ~

~ Read End Notes ~

They had pulled up outside Jordan's parents house a few moments ago. Jordan parked a little further back than usual and currently Justin was standing up against the car door again as Jordan brushed his dirty clothes down with his hands.
"Look at you. You're a mess." He muttered as he bent down and began brushing down Justin's legs.

Justin gulped and sighed as his eyes followed Jordan's movements.
"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to." Justin spoke quietly. His voice was scratchy and it hurt to talk a little but Jordan didn't care. He stood up up straight and placed his hands on Justin's collar causing him to flinch a little. Jordan rolled his eyes at his fiancé as he fixed Justin's messy collar before letting go and proceeding to fix his hair.

Justin clasped his hands together and let Jordan fix his hair. Tonight was probably going to be really awkward now because Jordan is angry at Justin. He had been looking forward to this and Justin had to go and ruin it. His eyes stared at the gravel on the floor and he licked his dry lips as Jordan stepped back and inspected him.

Jordan bit his lip as he looked him up and down and sighed as he stepped forward again and pushed Justin's chin upwards with his hands to look at the bruise that was forming on his neck. Justin's hand instinctively rushed up to push Jordan's hands away but he stopped himself when they landed on Jordan's hands and he felt himself grow scared again when Jordan's eyes snapped to stare at him.
"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry, please." Justin began to beg and Jordan once again rolled his eyes and dropped his hands to his side and took a step back and Justin felt himself relax again.

Jordan ran his hands down his face as he stared at Justin for a few seconds. He looked as if he were thinking about something and Justin stood still in his position against the car.
He watched as Jordan began to take his coat of his body and Justin furrowed his eyebrows confused as Jordan walked over to him and began to put the jacket on Justin's shoulders.
"I can't deal with my parents asking questions about your bruise. Just say you don't feel well so I've given you my coat to keep you warm." Jordan muttered casually as he buttoned up the coat that effectively covered the deep purple hand marks on Justin's neck. Justin nodded furiously and Jordan stepped back again.

Jordan took a moment to straighten out his own clothes before he turned around and began to walk to his parents house and Justin's eyes widened quickly as he began to run to catch up with him. His side ached badly from a the night before but he didn't want to anger Jordan anymore. He caught up with him and his scratchy throat hurt as he tried to catch his breath. Jordan suddenly stopped and Justin crashed into his back, crying out a little in shock.

He fell backwards but before he hit the ground he felt his arm being grabbed and pulled. Justin gripped onto Jordan's hand and allowed himself to be pulled up to his feet and Jordan glared at him annoyed.
"Damn it Justin. Stop being so damn clumsy!" Jordan yelled and Justin flinched as he cowered away.
"S-sorry J-Jordan." He squeaked, not daring to look at him as he stuttered and he kept his gaze focused on the floor. Jordan let go of his arm and sighed loudly as he shook his head him.