Dance Like Nobody's Watching ~

The title is a working title.... but that's what I say about every title so I'll probably just go with it...

So twitter has spoken and Paulie is going to be my main boy =) But don't fret, fan fictions with the other boys are coming after I write this one =)

SO HERE GOES! FAN FIC NUMBER 5!

Dance Like Nobody's Watching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Paulie's POV**

Since winning Australia's got Talent, my life has been a whirlwind. I see my face in about every music store I go into. People stop and ask me for photos... Taking the train isn't the same anymore, it just takes me a lot longer to where I want to be!

I'm on my way to meet up with our manager David Champion, we just called him Champo. He's the best, he's gotten us so far.

"So what do you reckon Champo wants?" I looked over to Eman. He was driving and I was in the passenger seat.

"No idea... with Champo it could be anything!" Eman smiled. We pulled up to our main rehearsal space and we walked inside.

"Who are we waiting on?" Eman asked.

"Solo and Samson!'' Champo looked around.

"We're here!" They burst in the door behind us. We all sat in a circle.

"So what are we here for?" I asked.

"Well Eager McBeaver... we've had quite a journey yes?" We all cheered. "Well, we need to... mix it up a bit, give the public something to chew on," He told all of us.

"What did you have in mind?" Samson asked.

"Would you guys be comfortable with me bringing in... a new member?" David proposed the question. We all looked at each other. "I was thinking, a girl, so we could reach the guy demographic as well..." That was true, most of our fans were girls.

"It could work... she'd have to be a pretty tomboyish girl to put up with us!" Eman smiled.

"Well, i'm holding auditions on next Wednesday and I need all of you to be there, capiché?" Champo eyed all of us.

"Yes boss!" John saluted.

"Alright... you are dismissed!" David let us all out.

"So a girl in the crew huh...." Len shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I don't know, it could be fun!" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, we'll have to wait until next Wednesday!" Lukas rubbed his hands together.

"Maccas on me boys," Solo chirped. We got into our cars and met up at the nearest Maccas.

"FREE FOOD!" I yelled jumping out of the car. I ran inside and snagged us a booth.

"The usual Paulie?" Solo asked. I nodded in approval. My usual you ask? A cheeseburger with a chocolate sundae. And small chips. I love dipping in my chips into the chocolate sauce of the sundae. Trust me, it tastes the bomb.

I sat on one side with John, Lukas and Solo. Samson, Len and Eman were on the other side. It was a tight squeeze, but it was alright I guess.

"I still don't get how you eat fries with chocolate sauce," Samson laughed.

"Try it! I swear, once you try it there's no going back!" I shoved a chip into the chocolate sauce and gave it to Samson. He put it in his mouth and swallowed.

"Dude... give me another one, that tastes really good!"

"NO! You're lucky I let you even have one!" I loved my food, especially if it was free.

"Guys shush, I need to talk to you," Solo shushed us."We need to make a pact. Us single lads... I'm looking at you John and Paulie... You can't date the new girl in our crew, no matter how hot she is... It'll distract us with our dancing. Deal?" We all put our hands in the middle.

"Justice on three... 1,2,3 - JUSTICE!" We finished off our food and we drove back home. 

---

**Auditions**

"Hey girls! Thank you for coming out today! I am David Champion, current manager of Justice Crew and I think you know the boys behind me!" We were seated at a long table, kind of like at signings.

"So, you should all have a number! We'll audition in groups, then I will pick 2 people from each group and they will audition individually. I wish you all good luck! Alright! Let's get started, Groups 100-200!" Heaps of the girls exited the room leaving around 15 girls in the room.

"Okay - this is Nacho Pop! Reknowned choreographer, he's going to teach you a routine and then in groups of 3 we will see what you can do!" We sat back and watched the girls learn the choreography. I could tell some of the girls were struggling. I just smiled at them for encouragement.

We went through all the groups and picked 2 from each of them. There were 20 girls standing.

"Okay, this is going to be an improvisation round. Paulie will turn on the stereo and just do what you girls do best! Paulie," I turned on the stereo and "Wild Ones" blared through the speakers. I watched all the girls dance. Some of them had more spark than others. But there was this girl at the back... She had so much energy, so much charisma. There was a fierce look in her eye. She had mad breaking and popping skills. I looked down the rest of the boys and they were all looking at her.

I looked back at her and I couldn't help but stare at her. She was perfect. Her hair tie had fallen out and her long, dark brown hair was flowing. She was wearing a bright pink crop top, showing off her perfect body. The music stopped and she caught me looking at her. She smiled and put her hair back up into a ponytail.

"Okay thank you girls, we'll have some discussion," As soon as the girls left the room I burst out.

"Number 324! She's perfect."

"She was flawless! Her popping skills are just ... wow!" John leaned back into his chair.

"Boys? You happy with 324?" David looked up from his clipboard.

"YES!" I said a little too quickly.

"Paulie, the pact... remember," Solo reminded me.

"I know..." I hung my head down.

David bought the girls back in.

"I just wanna thank all of you girls for coming out today... We have decided on our new crew member, so congratulations to... 324!" David yelled out the number. She jumped up and down and she broke down into tears. All the other girls ran up and hugged her.

"OMG! We're so happy for you!" All the girls cheered.

"Everyone is dismissed, 324 come meet the boys!" She said goodbye to all the girls and walked towards us.

"Thank you so much!" She cried.

"Hey! Don't cry!" I said to her.

"They're happy tears!" She laughed wiping her tears away.

"So... are we just gonna call you 324? or..." John laughed.

"Oh right! Hey guys, I'm Georgia," She held out her hand for it to be shook.

"We're all good here! You can hug us if you wanna," Eman joked around. She gave all of us a hug, may I say I thought my hug lasted longer!

"Well Georgia, you're in for a ride!" Lukas smiled.

"I just want to thank you boys again! And David, thank you! This is a huge opportunity for me! Excuse me guys, I have to call my boyfriend!" She ran to her dance bag in the corner... and my smile disappeared from my face. I muttered to myself,

"She has a boyfriend..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed my first chapter =) If I could dedicate this story to two people I so would. But Georgia is actually one of my twitter friends @Gem143Jaden - she's paulie's parramatta/revesby girl so i thought she would be perfect =)

and to @LolsItsKhaLinh my sister from another mister =) i love you girl!

much love x