Chapter 6 (Awkward)

JAMES'S AND LUCAS'S BATHROOM

Chapter 6 (Awkward)

Natalie's P.O.V

I wake up to shuffling around the humongous room. I peek my eyes open and look around.

I see a blurry figure coming out of a bathroom. It's James. He's naked apart from the towel around his waist.

I sit up, clutching the sheet to my bare chest, and look at the time. 9:34 Am. I yawn and stretch my body dropping the sheets, putting my chest on full view.

James has stopped walking and is just blindly staring at me with lustful eyes. I wink at him and then walk past him to go to his bathroom.

Just as I am at the bathroom door way, about to go through, James smacks my ass. Now normally I would break the persons hand but I feel really Horney and I want, what... round... 7, I think. I don't know, I lost count after the second. So I grab his hand that is still on my ass, and pull him in to the bathroom with me, shutting the door, and shoving him against it smashing my lips to his.

He hurriedly kisses me back, grabbing my thighs and picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he sits me on the counter. I pull on the towel and it falls off of him, and onto the floor. He grabs my ass and I instantly open my mouth so our tongues can dance together.

Now we are both naked and squished together on the tiny bathroom counter, heavily making out. James suddenly pulls away, I whimper at the loss of contact and he does a sexy chuckle while walking to a door on the other side of the bathroom. Only now did I realize that this bathroom is a joined bathroom that leads to another bedroom.

As James opens the door I look through to the other room and see a bed with a person sleeping in it. I momentarily wonder if James wants a 3 sim, but he goes to the persons draws on their side of the bed and opens the top draw one. He rummages around for a bit before pulling out a condom box. OK now I get it, he didn't have any so he went and stole some from that person's room.

What I didn't notice was that the person is now waking up. "James. What are you doing?" Mumbled a half asleep Lucas - James's 2o year old brother. He opens his eyes which are looking at James, his eyes then nearly bulge out of his head as he realizes James is naked!! "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Lucas yells. He scramble's out of bed and falls on the floor.

That's it I can't hold it in anymore, I bust out laughing. 

After a couple of minutes of laughing I look up to see both boys looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I ask. They shake their head then Lucas turns to look at James. Probably my wired high pitched laugh. 

"What the fuck are you doing in my room, naked!!!?" He asked turning red from embarrassment or anger, i don't know. James just holds up the condom he stole from Lucas's draw.

Lucas rolls his eyes, huffs out a breath and says "You seriously need to get fucking millions of your own because I swear! if you come to get another one from me ever again, I will shoot the whore that's in your room at that time."

"Hey I am not a whore!!" I scream. I mean I'm not, I just enjoy sex. 

Lucas just rolls his eyes.

I jump off the sink. Still naked. Not that i care if my whole body is on display for them. 

I walk back to James's room saying "Well this has been fun and all,  but because of Lucas-the-cock-blocker,  I am no longer Horney."

I walk into James's room grabbing some shorts and a top of his putting it on and walking out into the hallway.

As I start to walk to my room feeling sick because I know what the date is.

May 23rd.

The worst day of my life.

The day Max ruined for me.

My Birthday.

Normally I would spend my birthday in the gym for half of the day beating the shit out of a punching bag, then the other half crying, sometimes I'll do both at the same time, and then at night I would spend as much time as I could at the arena, fighting any and everyone that would actually dare to fight me.

I run back to my room,  thinking about what he did and how I couldn't stop him because I was tied down.

I get dressed into a sports bra and basketball shorts, then run all the way down the hall to the gym.

I shut and lock all the doors,  getting ready for the day that's about to start. 

____________________________

I am so sorry that this chapter is so short and that i haven't updated in a while, i also have a big question i was meaning to ask. 

Should i write private or redistricted chapter for this book? 

In the next chapter you will find out most of Natalie's life story.   MOST!!! NOT ALL!!

LOTS OF LOVE 

- 5th Angel