Chapter 5 (Mixed feelings)

Natalie's  P.O.V

Chapter 5 (Mixed Feelings)

I, Noah, Jake, Jack, Lucas, and James are currently sitting in one of the 4 living rooms in the house, with James and Lucas on the couch, Jake and Jack on another couch, Noah sitting on the floor and leaning on the couch, and me sitting in an armchair. Just randomly talking and drinking beers.

"Hey, where are Charlotte, and Tyler

"Hey, where are Charlotte, and Tyler." Jake Questioned. Come to think of it, I don't know.

"I don't know, probably fucking in Tyler's room." Jack replied.

"Yuck, I don't want to think about Tyler fucking my sister." Noah groaned.

"Wait, Charlotte's your sister

"Wait, Charlotte's your sister." I said. Noah nodded. "And you don't care that she is probably getting her brains fucked out by your friend right now." I said, not believing this.

"Of course I care that one of my best friends are fucking my sister crazy, but they're going to do it, it's not like I can stop them. Just as long as she uses the protection I give her, I'm cool." Noah said calmly.

"Dam, I wish my brother brought me condoms so I don't have to get them." I mumbled. But unfortunately they heard me and all looked at me with their mouths on the floor, except James, he was just looking smug. "What?" I asked all of them.

"You're not a virgin?" Asked Lucas.

"Nope." I told him. "Not since I was 15. I was drunk and lost it to my 18 year old boyfriend." I said.

"Idiots." James chuckled.

"What?" Lucas asked.

"You can easily tell, just by what she says and wears. Because she's comfortable with her body. And if you look really closely you can even see it in the way she walks. She walks with her hips more." James said looking at all of them, but when he said the last part he looked at me.

"Huh" Jack and Jake muttered together.

"That's creepy. Stop!!" I yelled pointing at them. Everyone burst out laughing. After everyone calmed down the twins suggested we play truth or dare. Everyone agreed so we played.

"Alright Natalie you go first. Truth or dare?" Lucas asked.

"Truth." I said.

"OK. How did you get in to fighting?" He asked.

"Ah, My dad always wanted a boy child, and then he got my older brother Mason. He's 22, owns a strip club, and he's a huge player. He has black hair and brown eyes with a lot of muscle.

"You see my father was a champion boxer, he own's so many trophies the house is full of them, and there are still boxes in the garage

"You see my father was a champion boxer, he own's so many trophies the house is full of them, and there are still boxes in the garage. So my father wanted Mason to be a boxer like him but Mason didn't want to. Mason went along with it for a few years until he was 17 and then he just straight up told dad boxing wasn't for him and he wanted to own his own business. My dad took it pretty hard he didn't talk to Mason for 6 months, and their farther son relationship still isn't the same. When I was 14, I guess you could say I made the mistake of going downstairs into the basement where the boxing ring and equipment were that we had.

"I had picked up some moves while watching my brother beat the shit out of the punching bag when he was angry sometimes, so I put some gloves on and started punching. It was ok until I got bored and started swing the punching bag around the hook and it eventually fell and made a loud noise as it hit the ground, so my dad obviously came down to see what the noise was and he found me.

"I've never really heard the words I love you said to me before, except from my brother. Not even my parents because my mum was always at work or doing something related to it, and my dad let's just say, he always thought down on me, criticizing everything I did, just waiting for me to slip up so he could send me to boarding school somewhere on the other side of the world.

"So I have always craved love, and for someone to be proud of me. And when he found me that night in the basement his eyes like glowed because he was so proud of me and he thought I knocked the bag down by punching it." I chuckled, with tears in my eyes. "So when he asked if he could teach and train me, I said yes immediately just because i wanted him to love and be proud of me." I finished blinking back the tears.

"Dam." James muttered.

"Anyway who's next?" I said happily, like I wasn't just on the verge of tears a second ago.

We played a few more rounds until it got back to me, and I picked dare.

"Alright." Noah said, suddenly smirking. "I dare you, to make out with James." Everyone turned to look at James who was smirking and then back at me where I was so pale I could be Caspar's twin.

Then I smirked, nodded, got up and walked across to James straddled him and tangled my fingers in his hair. James was still smirking when our lips touched.

It was like fireworks, he quickly responded to my touch and grabbed my hips. We continued kissing for a while until James's hands dropped to my ass and grinded my hips to his, it was so good that I didn't bother to hold in the moans anymore, and I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away to travel his lips down my neck to my cleavage, while I kept grinding on him. I started to feel his length grow.

His hands went under my shirt slowly and cupped my boob, just as he found my weak spot on my neck and started sucking.

The pleasure was too much so I moaned really loud. I wanted to do him right here right now, so I kissed him again and went to roll him over so he was Laying on the couch but slow clapping stopped us. I slowly pulled away from James and turned around to face the others still sitting on his lap.

Noah was clapping. "Wow." Was all he had to say and I smirked.

I was still in need so I said. "Well if you would excuse us, we have something to finish upstairs." I grabbed James's hand and walked out of the living room and to James's room. The last thing I saw was Lucas looking pissed. I feel kind of bad, but i don't know why.  

________________________________________

AN 

WOW over 1,000 words. i am proud of myself. 

- Love 5th Angle