Chapter 4 (Explain)

JAMES'S BEDROOM!!

NATALIE'S P.O.V

CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4 (Explain)

"I'm sorry what no I want to go back to London. You can't keep me here, this is kidnapping." I yell at them all. While yelling that at them I didn't notice that I accidently let go of my grip in James.

He stands up and looks me up and smirks. It is only then I realize that I am only in an oversize T-shirt, with my black lace bra and panties.

"WHO THE HELL, UNDRESSED ME!!!" I raged. They all immediately pointed to the girl. "Well that's ok." I said calmly. As long as it wasn't one of these perverted idiots (that could have even taken pictures) I'm cool.

"Damm, Bi-Polar much." I heard one of the twins mumble. I walked up to him and kneed him in the balls. At that action I got lots of groans and winces from everyone.

______________________________________________________

After a lot of explaining for the guys, and a lot of complaining from me about wanting to go home. I even considered begging at one point but that's not me, no way in hell would I beg, not even for the latest pair of converse.

I learned that the twin's names were Jake and Jack very similar names but it's whatever, they're 19. The girl's name is Charlotte and her boyfriend, the one that I stabbed, his name is Tyler. Charlotte and Tyler are both 16. Then there's Noah, he was the one on the plane with black hair, he is 20. After him there is the one they called boss on the Plane, his name is Lucas and he is 20 as well. And last but not least, James the leader, he is 25. James and Lucas are brothers, but they still consider everyone in their little group family.

It has been 4 hours since I found out all that information, and I know what you're thinking, why hasn't she tried to escape. Well I have. I have tried all the windows and all the doors, even the roof but, every window and door has a normal lock and then it has a passcode lock. So I don't think I will be getting out any time soon. Maybe If I annoy them enough they will let me go. Don't think so.

So now I am sitting on my bed in my new room, wondering if they have a gym here, because I need to train and keep up with my fighting skills. They should have a gym because they're Gang members. So I get up and walk out the door, walking down one of the various hallways.

Okay so now I am officially lost, I have been looking for the gym or at least anyone to show me somewhere.

Just as I round another corner I bump into someone. I look up and see Lucas. He is wearing nothing but black basketball shorts and is all sweaty. "Watch where you're going." He Grumbles.

"Sorry. Mr. Grumpy pants." I mumble. But he just keeps walking then I remembered. "Hey do you have a gym in this house." I yelled out to him. But he just keeps walking.

"Yes, yes we do have a gym, and don't worry about him, he is just angry, and moody all the time." 2 voices startle me from behind. I turn to see Jack and Jake looking at me expectantly.

"Thanks, yeah, can you please take me there." I ask them.

"Sure!" They say together.

"That is really creepy." I mumble. All I get in returns is chuckles from them.

After a long walk down several long hallways. We finally come to a stop outside 2 double doors. The twins looked back at me for a second to smirk and then pushed the doors open, and let me just say holy crap. This place is amazing.

The gym is amazing. It has everything that anyone ever needs, and I mean everything.

I walk in a turn back to the twins

I walk in a turn back to the twins. And said.

"Thanks, you can go now." And shut the door. I don't want them to see me train, I don't know why but I just don't like people looking at me when training.

I took my sweatshirt off, leaving me in just my black sports bra and blue running shorts. I wrap my hands and then walk over to the punching bag and start punching.

Hit.

Kick. Stupid brother for making me go skydiving.

Punch. Kick. Punch. Stupid James.

Punch. Punch. Round house kick. Another kick.

I have been working out for hours now, and I am quite tired, so I lean face first on to the punching bag, surprised it is still hanging, because I have destroyed quite a few when I am angry before.

Warm breathing on the back of my neck breaks me from my thoughts. Instincts kick in and I turn around punch them in the jaw, elbow them in the face, and then kicks them to the floor.

I look down at who it was and see James holding his jaw. Shit.

"I am so sorry, but everyoneknows, not to sneak up on me especially when I have been fighting." I say witha small chuckle.     

"Yeah, whatever." He says and gets back up holding his jaw. Oh shit please tell me I didn't break his jaw.

I walk up to him and move his hand away from him jaw and look at it.

"It doesn't look broken. Just really bruised." I say looking up at his eyes. They are grey with brown specks. I quickly realize I am staring and move back turning around taking my wraps off and walking back to put them on the table where I got them from.

I turn around and see he is still staring at me, making me feel self-conscious. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing." He shakes his head and walks to the door. "You're just really pretty." With that he walks out.

Well that was weird. But the even weirdest thing is that compliment just makes me got butterflies.

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHERS NOTE:

OMG. 1000 words. Yeah new accomplishment. 

Next chapter is going to be waking up in the gang house, she gets used to the house and also gets closer with James. But maybe she not only gets closer with James but someone else. 

THANKS FOR READING. 

- 5thAngle.