Chapter 2 (Kidnapped)

Natalie's P.O.V

!!PICTURE ABOVE IS BOSS!!

Chapter 2 (Kidnapped)

I look up at the man again and see he has dirty blond hair with green eyes. He has a lot of muscle but not too much, pretty cute too. Just as I was thinking this I was being pulled back into the plane by the man. He looks young around 20 maybe. "Boss we got her." He yells in an emotionless tone.

Just as he said it another man came out of the cockpit, he looked around the same age as blondie, but he was drop dead sexy, if I do say so for myself. He didn't say anything. Just looked at me as if he was reading into my soul, I know creepy much. He had brown hair with a bit of black in it and bright blue eyes.

I wriggled in blondies grip as he was holding my hands behind my back, but not luck. "So, why are you stopping me from jumping." I asked oddly calmly. They just looked at me with a blank face.

As if on cue 2 more guys came out from behind me. One had black hair and brown eyes. And the other looked just like blondie over here, it was east to tell they were twins.

"Well you saw us just as you were jumping, so, we have to take you back with us." The brunette said, the one that came out of the cockpit. I am assuming he is there little 'boss'.

"What are you talking about? I didn't see shit. All I saw was me jumping then blondie 1 over here pulling me back in." I said exasperated.

"Boss, oddly enough, I believe her." Said blondie 2.

"I know I do to-"'Boss' started but I cut him off.

"Great, now let me go and we can forget this." I said happily, struggling against blondie 1 grip, but it is still not budging. Seriously what is this guy mad of, steel?

"Oh no, sweetheart. You saw our faces, we still need to take you." Boss said walking up and touching my face. I seriously hate him touching me.

"Don't, touch, me." I spat through gritted teeth.

"Why not sweet pea." Blondie 1 whispered in my ear. With me cringing at the feeling.

"THIS IS WHY NOT.' I yelled at them. I kicked blondie 1 in the family jewels and then elbowed him in the face while punching 'boss' in the face and them elbowing him in the temple. I grabbed boss in a headlock and as he reached for the knife in his boot I grabbed it before him and held it to his throat. The other 2 started moving toward me, but I just held the knife closer to his neck and said "Come any closer and boss gets it." They looked a little taken back at my outburst, but I can see why not every girl is a street fighter. I normally use street fighting as and anger management/stress reliever but I love it.

"Holey shit," Blondie muttered to himself, as he probably just processed what happened. Just then there was a sharp pinch in my neck, as a needle was shoved into it. Everything started going blurry, but just before I blacked out I spun around and stabbed the person that injected me.