Chapter 3 (Death of Hell)

-Chapter 3 (Death of Hell)-

As I was awakening my whole body hurt, like I've been hit by a truck hurt. Ow. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to see I am in a room, it is a black bed with white covers, white arm chairs, a huge TV hanging on the wall, and everything in here is black and white except the windows. Dam, you would think we were at a 5 star hotel. Just as I was sitting up I remembered yesterday's events, the plane, fighting, and then that dickhead knocking me out. Whatever he put in my neck hurts like a bitch.

I slowly got off the bed and walked to the door, and opened it. It's not even locked, like if you're goanna kidnap someone at least lock the goddamn door.

I started walking down a long hallway that is very plain, just as I reached the corner I bumped into something or more like someone. Falling on my ass and groaning I looked up. There stood a guy with dirty blond hair and crystal blue eyes. He didn't have a shirt on so I could clearly see his 8 pack, all in all he was clearly sexy, even though he looked like he was 16 maybe 17. But on his shoulder there was a bandage, he clearly had been stabbed. 

Then I remembered that he is the one that injected me

Then I remembered that he is the one that injected me. With my fast reflexes I got to my feet and punched him in the face and pinned him to the wall with my arm across his neck."What the hell!!! Did you inject me with!!!" I at him. He tried getting away but I just held him tighter.

"Alright, alright, it was just a really strong roofie." He managed to get out. Oh great they properly raped me. As if reading my thoughts he said "And no we didn't rape you." Alright that's good but I need to get out of here.

"How many other people are in this house? And how do I get out of here?" I asked him my voice deadly calm. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him move his left hand to the back of his pants trying to get something, but before he could do anything I moved faster and grabbed the gun he was trying to get and held it to his head. "Alright now want to answer this time." I said getting louder and angrier.

He opened his mouth to say something but quickly snapped it shut. I was trying to figure out what was going on but couldn't. Then I saw his eyes flicker over my shoulder. Big mistake buddy, because as soon as he did that I knew there was someone over my shoulder getting ready to take me down but as soon as I knew he was closer I quickly kneed the guy I was holding to the wall in the balls and spun around to grab the guy coming up behind me. I kicked his legs out from under him so he was on his knees and I was holding his arms behind his back.

"ALRIGHT NOW I WANT SOME FUCKING ANSWERS." I screamed at him. I heard a lot of thundering footsteps coming up the stairs so I quickly got my knife out of my boot and held it to his neck. Just as I did 4 people came into view, 3 boys and 1 girl. The boys were the ones off the plane the one they called boss and the twins, but the girl had Bright blue and blond hair she looked younger though maybe 16.

The girl gasped and ran to the young boy I had pinned to the wall

The girl gasped and ran to the young boy I had pinned to the wall. They are probably dating each other. All of them are staring at me now, their eyes keep flickering from me down to the guy I have pinned on the ground. 

It was now I realize that he looked a lot older maybe 25. He had black hair and grey eyes. He I covered in tattoos, I mean all of the people have tattoos but he has way more. I kept staring down at the guy until someone cleared their throat. 

My head snapped up so fast I think I got whiplash

My head snapped up so fast I think I got whiplash. There stood the guy that they called boss on the plane. He was looking at me like I just beat down the incredible hulk.

"What!" I snapped getting a little bit irritated that they just keep looking at me like that. And the fact that they interrupted my drooling over Mr. Sexy in my arms. What I mean he is hot with his muscles bulging out of his shirt, and then there is his jawline that is very kissable, and also-

Only now did I realize that everyone is staring at me weirdly. Except the guy I was holding he was smirking at me. What just happened, oh shit don't tell me I said that out loud. I do that a lot actually.

"Well yes you did say your thoughts out loud, but I mean I am very sexy so I don't you checking me out, and commenting on it. The names James by the way." The guy I was holding said, or should I say James.

"What the hell, the man's got a point you are very, very smexy. But why are you people staring at me like I just took down the Hulk?" I asked nicely.

"That would be because you basically just did baby cakes. I am their leader, so, I am kind of a big deal," James Replied.

"The leader of what?" I asked really confused.

"The leader of 'Death of hell', most feared gang In the USA. You should know. Wait, maybe you don't know considering you lived in London before." James stated.

"Never heard of you guys before. Wait did you say USA AS IN AMERICA!!! I live in London, take me back NOW!!" I screamed at them.

"Dam your slow." I young guy said earning him another punch in the face from me.

"Sorry, your one of us now." James Stated. Just his voice alone, I knew there was no escaping this.