The get together part 2

Lastime On king Jacob.

Princeton: Hey.

Yn: Hey.
🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸
Princeton: I heard that you and Jacob are having a thing later today?
🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸
Jacob: *pick you up bridal style acts like he's about to drop you* Woooahh!!! 😁😈 Wooooooahh!!!😁😈

Yn: *panicking* Jacob! Jacob wooh! Jacob stop! Jacob wait! Jacob Jacob!

Jacob: *lifts me over his shoulder* What was that?

Yn: I was wrong Jacob!
🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸
Yn: *opens door* Hey baby *hugs him* I'm so glad you could make it
🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸
????: Hello every Oh God this place it so outdated you really could use an upgrade it's so primitive.

Princeton: Everybody this is (gco)

Jacob: Yanet *tries not to look at her*.
🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸💮🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷🌸

Yn's P.O.V

Yanet: Jacob don't pretend like you don't remember me.

Yn: You know each other?

Yanet: Of course he dose we go way back. Oh I'm Yanet Garcia.

Jacob: We didn't know each other that well.

Yanet: Well like I told you and Jacob When I first met you two I'm never scared of trying new things and there's a first time for everything.

Jacob: Yeah and that the first and the last time.

Yanet: We'll see about that *winks at Jacob*.

Yn: *walks up about to fight the girl*

Jacob: *holds her by her waist* Easy, easy, easy you got nothing to worry about she's the past.

Yn: Oh really and what kind of past did you you use to have together that I shouldn't have to worried about.

Jacob: ( O_O') * opens his mouth*

Yn: You know what never mind I shouldn't ask a question I don't want the answer to *leaves to go back in the living room*.

Jacob's P.O.V

Jacob: Prince man out of all the people you could have brought with you you brought her bringing my parents would have been a better idea.

Prince: You don't even have to worry because she is all mine tonight *both leave*

Yn's P.O.V

Yanet: I was just about to talk about how we met when I noticed this place could really use some re-modeling.