The Date P1

Jacobs POV

Its her. 

Yn: Its you. 

Jacob: Just what I needed today. 

Yn: Come In Rosey could you... 

Rosita: Say no more I'm gone come on Simbah lets go Shabah.  

Yn: Please come in and how did you find me? 

Jacob: I have my ways. 

Yn: And apparently your the pizza guy on the side.

Jacob: Nah we were just checking around through our sources and found out that its was sombodys birthday be sure to tell her that at least I didn't forget. 

Rosita: Thankyou. 

Yn: Rosey, girl I know that aint you ease-dropping? 

Rosita: Uhhh no able inglis. 

Jacob: So anyways now that I found you why don't you let me take you out on a date to the opera. 

Yn: I'm a classic but I'm also a simple girl. 

Jacob: Dinner and a movie?

Yn: Dinner and a movie it is then.  

Jacob: Cool so then these flowers are for you the pizza is for Rosey (Holds her chin to give her a kiss on the cheek and looks he in the eye and then bits his lip). 

Yn: Oh thankyou and I cant wait.  

Jacob: Your Welcome. See you at 8 sweetness and bring your sexiness with you.

Yn: No problem as long as you bring your charisma.  

Yn POV 

Rosita: Is he gone yet? 

Yn: (checks the blinds to see when he leaves) Rosey girl he just left I a feel like I could almost turn to jello.

Rosita: Oh finally mija what did he want what did he say. 

Yn: Ooo girl a date , wit me, twommorrow night, dinner and a movie.

Rosita Where what movie what time?

Yn: Dont know, dont know, at 8, girl what am I gon wear, what am I gon do. 

Rosita: Dont worry I'll sleepover tonight and well get you together in the morning. 

Yn: Man I don't know rosey are you sure about this? 

Rosita: Oh claro mija I'm sure of it. 

The next day 

Rosita: Ok mija lets see what you got in this closet no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, maybe, ok now were getting somewhere, ehh this will have to do, and oh and these especially yes here you go, go put on the skirt and the shirt.  

Ok I went to got put these but I know one think at the rate she was throwing my close out she better put em back like how I had em. After that she did my hair and helped me choose which purefume to use and I did my makeup and she gave me the rest of my clothes and jewelry to wear (see external link for outfit below). 

*Knock Knock Knock* 

Yn: Oh my gosh that him Rosey how do I look? 

Rosita: Like a black version of me when I younger now Heres your purse its got your phone gum ect ect keep in touch when you can don't worry about Simba and Shabah I'll handle everything. 

Yn: Ok Ok ( take a m moment to gather myself) *opens the door* Hey.  

  Jacob: He... Damn girl when I told you told to bring your sexiness you didn't hesitate and I'm glad you didn't.